xx.

I brushed my teeth infront of the mirror.

Jimin was still sleeping on the couch.

I've decided that I'm letting myself have some alone-time.

I mean, yesterday with Jimin cleared out my mind, but after meeting Taehyung.. my mind was distracted again.

I finished brushing my teeth and tried to pick a casual attire.

I ended up wearing a white blouse and a skirt, under a black long padded jacket.

I brought a little purse with me and then fixed my hair. Just like a usual girl, I put on some light makeup which wasn't too obvious.

I took a piece of paper and scribbled a few words on it before sticking it onto the fridge.

good morning jiminie, i'm going out for a while :) be back soon !! byeee
~ 새린

I exited the empty apartment, not really knowing where to go.

I let my feet lead me out of of the building and as soon as I got out, cold wind blew against my face.

I rubbed my hands together and blew on it, and then placed it on my cheeks trying to keep myself warm.

I placed my hands inside the pocket of my jacket and started to walk.

I passed by a poster hanging on the street light. There was a newly opened art exhibit a few blocks away.

Art.

I decided to drop by at an art museum, even though I knew it might make things worse.

Everything about art makes me remember the best artist I know, Taehyung.

Taehyung, again.

I just want to stop talking about him.
But how do I do that when everything just reminds me of him?

A few minutes later, I stopped infront of an open store - more like a hall.

It looked like the one on the poster so I assumed I was in the right place.

The room was filled with a number of sculptures, and hand-counted paintings. The interior was mostly marble, giving the place a more interesting aura.

I walked around, exploring the place and the art pieces.

Most of the sculptures were out of clay and wood. In the middle of the hall, there was a statue of an angel kneeling down.

Its wings were black, unlike the body.