lxv.

Days had passed and Jimin & I were a little more easygoing with each other even after the confession.

I sat up and looked out the window. It was a beautiful morning, incomparable to all the other ones.

My eyes landed on the black box that had always been resting on the nightstand. It's been a while since I saw him. We never talked too.

I wonder how Taehyung is now, since Mira had come back. Even just thinking about it makes my chest hurt.

I climbed out of bed, walking over to the door. The smell of stir-fried noodles lured me into the kitchen.

I was taken aback when I saw Jimin cooking. He turned to me and smiled, "oh, you're up. Good morning~"

He was cooking japchae. It's usually served on special occasions, but I don't remember an occasion today.

"Good morning, what's the occasion?" I stood next to him, peeking at the japchae he was cooking.

"Nothing," He shrugged as he turned off the stove, transferring the japchae on a plate.

He placed his hands on my shoulders, slightly pushing me as he pulled out a chair, letting me sit down.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion but he replied with a sly smile, "what?"

"Tell me Jimin, what's going on?" I asked, curiosity really eating me up.

I sat there patiently, watching as he placed some japchae on a bed of rice. He placed the plate infront of me, also some chopsticks to complete.

"Want to go to the art museum later?" He asked, averting the topic as he sat across me.

He started to eat, and so did I. I honestly want to know what is up with him today. He's sort of different today, compared to all the other days.

And I strangely feel like a princess, because of Jimin.

________________________________________

Excitement filled me up as we walked into the art museum. Brilliant lights were highlighting the paintings and also the sculptures.

I stood by framed black and white pieces of art, fascinated by each one that told a story.

I flinched a little when a flash of light came from beside me. I turned to the direction and found Jimin holding a camera.

________________________________________

A/N

so sorry for slow update, we've been busy at school lately

anyway, who's going to watch ly seoul movie?