xxxiv.

It was past 2 am when Taehyung and I arrived home. It was a long ride from Daegu, and most of it was me sleeping.

It was a fun day, with him.

"Did you have fun?" He asked as we stood infront of the apartment.

"Yeah! Thank you for the ride," I smiled.

"No, thank you for taking me there," He smiled back and our eyes locked.

He pursed his lips and stepped closer.

I'm not closing my eyes again. I'm not that dumb anymore.

He pressed his lips onto my forehead gently, pulling away in a couple of seconds.

"Good night," He placed his hands behind him and looked down, smiling.

Keep calm my heart. "Good night."

I awkwardly turned around and made my way to the door.

I glanced at him and he was still looking at me innocently.

He snapped out of his thoughts and waved at me. I waved back before entering the apartment.

I've been blessed to be with the guy I love - plus, he was being unreasonably sweet for some reason. Or maybe I'm just assuming things. Whatever.

I looked around but the lights were off. I turned them on, eyes scanning the room for Jimin.

I knocked on his bedroom door but there was no answer. I opened it but Jimin was not there.

I walked back to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed, a wide smile spreading across my blushing face.

What a day.

I suddenly had the idea to take another look the black box, the one given by Taehyung's mother.

I opened it and picked up a random polaroid.

It was one with Taehyung and I, of course.

I remember where this was taken.

Everland. A dreamy theme park, and the largest one in South Korea.

In the picture, Taehyung and I were pouting with ice creams in hand.

f

I dipped the churro in the warm chocolate sauce, aggressively biting onto it. I was facing away from Taehyung.

I can't believe him, he's a killjoy.

Maybe a scaredy cat.

I wanted to ride the T-Express but he insisted that it was 'too steep & dangerous'.

In fact, it is the world's fourth steepest roller coaster. He's probably just scared.

I felt his arms around me, as he rested his chin on the crook of my neck behind me.

"Yah~ I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable at how steep it is." He frowned.

"Yeah right, it's not like I'm forcing you," I scoffed. But obviously, I am forcing you! I wanted to say that.

He sighed in defeat and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the ride I wanted.

I grinned in victory, obediently following as he had a nervous face as we lined up.

"AAAAAH!" I regret this. I felt like my soul was left up there when we dropped.

I linked my arms with Taehyung, burying my face in my palms.

He was surprisingly calm. He placed an arm around me and patted my back while bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Look who's screaming," He scoffed.

I shut my eyes tightly until the fast ride was finished.

Taehyung poked my arm, "it's done."

I slowly opened my eyes, vision still a little blurry.

We disembarked the roller coaster and I still kept my arms linked with Taehyung as he had his arms around my torso.

I was walking unsteadily, still in daze from the soul-taking ride.

I thought I died for a second.

"See? That's why I didn't want us to go. Don't even faint because you're heavy," He shook his head.

I shot my head up, a lunatic smile appearing on my face, "fun!"

"Yeah, right." He rolled his eyes.