xxxvi.

"Wake up," I woke up, head tilted - to Taehyung's shoulder.

I fixed myself and yawned as I turned to him. "We're here."

I looked around and only the driver was left. Outside the window was a colorful wonderland, called Everland.

I excitedly walked out of the bus, Taehyung following tightly behind me.

"Orenmanida," I whispered, looking at the still beautiful themepark.
[orenmanida ; it's been a while]

"I've been here before," Taehyung proudly smiled as he looked around.

He remembers?

"With my girlfriend," He paused, "oh wait, did I tell you about Mira?"

Oh.

I pursed my lips and faked a smile, "I know her, your mother told me."

"Should I lead the way?" He smiled, offering a hand out.

I hesitantly placed my hand on his and smiled, "okay."

He pulled me to the entrance where we paid - or actually, I paid, as promised.

I sprinted towards a stall that sold cute headbands. Taehyung picked out two of the one with two hearts.

He wore one himself and placed the other one over my head.

He grinned and payed for it.

"Let's go ride that one!" He pointed at the wooden rollercoaster labeled as T Express.

I reminisced the memory of when we rode that. Honestly, I'm not that nervous anymore even though I'm not a fan of heights and themeparks.

But for today, I'll do it for him. I'm not a killjoy, but most definitely - I won't scream anymore.

After lining up, we sat on a seat which was in the very front of the coaster.

I looked around, feeling a little nostalgic at the moment.

It started and Taehyung hugged my arm tightly, eyes tightly shut.

"Are you seriously.. scared?" I doubtingly asked, almost inaudible because of the other people's screams.

He didn't reply but instead, he shouted at the top of his lungs as the ride dropped down in full speed.

Look who's screaming.

I raised my free hand up, surprisingly enjoying the ride.

I couldn't believe Taehyung was scared. I laughed at him when the ride was over.

I guess he did change in some ways. Roller coasters aren't his thing anymore.