ii.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?"

I stepped away, taken back by his words. I didn't know what to do. I feel like crying but of course, I wouldn't do it in this public place.

I walked towards Jimin who was admiring one of the paintings.

I poked his arm, causing him to turn to me.

"Jimin? Can we.. go home?" I nervously said.

His eyebrows raised in worry, "why? Gwaenchana?"

"Uhh, my head hurts." I lied.

"Oh no, do you want to stop by the pharmacy?" He asked.

"No, I'll just rest.." I forced a smile.

"How about we eat somewhere first?" He asked.

I nodded as we both walked back to his car.

He drove me to a high hotel which stood tall above all the buildings in the street.

We took an elevator up to the highest floor. As we stepped out of the elevator, it revealed an elegant set of tables and chairs.

The walls were glass, revealing the city of Seoul from above.

It was definitely an expensive restaurant. But my friend right here, Jimin, is a crazy rich asian.

He's a successful dance teacher who owns a studio.

He held my hand and pulled me to the table beside the window.

It's nice to see a mesmerizing view. In fact, Seoul and London are completely different.

"Wait here," he said before standing up to walk towards the counter.

He talked to a man in a black suit. He was broad-shouldered and undeniably handsome. He looked like a young CEO.

Jimin walked back to our table with the man he was talking to.

"Hyung, this is Lee Saerin." He introduced and I stood up and bowed as the guy did the same.

"This is Kim Seokjin."

We shook hands as he smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Jin imnida."

"He's the owner of this hotel, and this elegant restaurant. He's the best chef," Jimin explained.

I nodded and kept the smile on my face.

"She just came back from London after ten years," Jimin said and I shyly nodded again.

"I'll serve you the best Korean dishes!" Jin assured and lastly winked before leaving.

He's handsome, but not exactly my type.

"He must be famous, right?" I whispered to Jimin.

He chuckled, "he is. Girls are all over him, but he barely cared about relationships."

Twenty minutes later, Korean food with such enticing appearances were served infront of us.

I definitely missed my own country's cuisine. Sure, food back in London was delicious but Korean food will always be the best.

"Woooow," my eyes widened at the amount of food on our table.

Along with it were two glasses of wine.

We started eating the dishes. The plating looked amazing, but not as amazing as the taste.

I started spacing out, chewing on the food inside my mouth. I suddenly remembered what happened earlier.

Was he joking?

He can't forget me, right?

Questions were bombarding my head, and I was curious.

I need to know the truth.

"Are you okay?" Jimin waved a hand infront of my face.

I snapped out of trance and nodded.

"What are you thinking of?"

"Nothing." I lied and faked a smile.

I'm dying to know the truth.

"Cheers to your first dinner in South Korea after ten years~" Jimin held up his glass of wine.

I held up mine and clinked it with his, "cheers."

My mood was fading.

All I know is that my mind and heart seeks for answers.