xlvi.

prepare your holy water

MILD EXPLICIT CONTENT

I arrived infront of their condo unit, Taehyung sitting impatienly on the floor with his eyes closed.

"What's the passcode?" I asked.

He opened his eyelids and blinked a few times before saying, "Unicorn."

I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous answer.

"I'm serious or you'll have to sleep in this scary hallway," I threatened.

"Guess."

I groaned in annoyance.

"69."

"What the h- oh my god, Taehyung, really? You need holy water," I shook my head and face-palmed.

"Aish!" He stood up, tipsy. He lost his balance and almost all of his weight was on me when I held him up.

He pressed a few numbers and the door was unlocked.

I looked at him in confusion when he started crawling lazily towards his bedroom.

Smell of mint welcomed me as I entered the room.

It was dim but the light from the window was enough to light up his room a little.

He layed down on the bed, arms spread out consuming most of the space.

"I should go now, Tae." I said as I tucked him in a thick blanket.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, pulling me down with him on the bed.

It was awkward since our bodies were close to each other - I mean literally spaceless.

I tried to move away but he only pulled me closer. I was struggling from his grip.

He stared at me, but this time, his eyes were darker and aggressive.

It was as if his whole form had transformed and became - someone I didn't know.

I don't like where this is going...

He rolled over and pinned my arms above my head, hovering over me.

Alcohol had transformed him into a darker shaded Kim Taehyung.

I've never seen him this way.

I felt my heart beat faster than usual, and I could literally hear it.

I just hope he can't hear it.

I watched as he leaned down, going for my lips.

He stopped and stared at me, his gaze piercing through me.

He pressed his lips against mine.

I tried to push him away at first, but the longer he kissed me, I just learned to give in.

My mind and heart were fighting over something that feels so wrong - but at the same time it feels so right.

My lips moved in sync with his, while he deepened the kiss. His slender hands ran up and down my back. I couldn't control how my body twitched in the gentle movement.

He had magical hands.

This time, self-control was out of the frame. Both of us were lost in lust.

He pulled away, and we were both gasping for air.

He was still staring at me, lust and desire making his eyes sparkle.

He hovered over me and pinned my arms above my head, leaving butterfly kisses from my jaw until his lips reached my neck.

He started to kiss me around my neck gently, trying to find the sweet spot, but the kissing turned into sucking.

I gulped, feeling a cold shiver down my spine. A scarcely audible moan escaped from my lips.

I'm new to this, but for starters, I guess Taehyung is good—

His hands travelled under my shirt, in contact with my bare skin.

His lips never left a certain spot on my neck - and I prayed this was not going any further.

My eyes caught a glance of the picture frame on his nightstand table. Him and Mira.

This is wrong. I feel selfish.

My conscience can't survive, knowing I am in one bed - with the guy I love. It doesn't sound wrong until I remember he has a girlfriend.

Now I was worrying he might leave a mark. I don't want anyone to see, not even Jimin.

Before anything else could happen, I carefully crawled out of his arms, not caring how my back hurted when I landed on the cold hard floor.

I blankly stared at the ceiling, heart rapidly beating inside my chest.

His eyes finally closed, as he drifted to sleep.

I took a deep breath and stood up.

I looked at my neck in the mirror.

He left a mark. I sighed, knowing it was only because he wasn't in his stable mind.

I tucked him in for the second time, and he reached for my hand.

"I love you.."

I would be too dumb to believe that. He must think he's talking to Mira, right?

Third Person's POV

Saerin quietly closed the door, in doubt of the unimaginable words Taehyung had said.

Before Taehyung drifted to sleep, the last word he had said was her name.

"...Sae.."

||

pardon us bc we're not good at writing smuts #holy