xxv.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"I'm just tired," Jimin answered with a weak smile.

"Oh, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with me and stroll around the city but you should probably rest—"

"Where? I'll go with you." He said firmly.

"No - you're tired, right?" I raised an eyebrow in doubt.

"I'm just mentally tired. So, when are we going?" He asked with a smile.

I internally sighed at how sweet he was. I appreciate him, even though I don't show.

Nobody deserves Jimin, he's just too good for anyone - much more for me.

| 서울 |

I placed my hands inside my coat's pocket, feeling the cold wind blow as Jimin and I walked around the city.

"Where are we going?" He asks, hands also tucked inside his leather jacket.

I shrugged, "around the city?"

He chuckled and shook his head, but continued to follow me.

"Tell me about your life in London," He suddenly asked, making me glance at him as we walk.

"Hmm, it's a difficult experience, but in the end, it's all worth it.." I paused.

"It was pretty hard to adjust - but five years later, it all got better when my family moved there as well."

"So, how did you survive med school?" He asked, curiosity in his tone.

"75 percent sleepless night." I rolled my eyes, remembering how annoying it was to not have time to sleep.

"One time, I almost failed an exam.."
I mentally sighed, it was a horrible memory.

"Wow, but look at you now. You're an official medical doctor - or should I say, surgeon."

"Yeah," I shyly chuckled, "what about you?"

"How was life in the past ten years?"

"It was as difficult as yours, but I can't really compare. We're both in very different fields."

"You probably don't know but I was supposed to be a police.. but.. my passion for dance was greater. So, of course, I went for it."

"Dancing is my dream — and when you pursue your dream, you start living."

"You sound so professional that it makes me proud to be your friend!"

"I'm proud of you too, it's not easy to endure ten years of studying the same thing, medicine." Jimin smiled at me as he placed his arms around my shoulder.

Soon, we arrived infront of the times square which was packed with people.

Along with the crowd, Jimin and I crossed from the other side.

It was so crowded that I got pushed around, but people were rushing and they were careless of who they bumped into.

I almost lost balance when I felt a cold hand grip mine. I was on the other side of the street, hand still held by a stranger - oh wait - it's Jimin.

"I almost lost you," He delicately rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

| S |

The night was deep as we watched the bright full moon shine.

Jimin and I stood on top of Namsan tower, which gave a breathtaking view of the citylight below.

"Saerin," Jimin turned to me and held my hand, staring intently into my eyes.

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for what he was about to say.

He pursed his lips nervously.

His lips parted it as if he was about to say something but —

Rain poured down, and we ran back inside for shelter.

° ° °

chimpark posted a photo on Instagram.

2,107 likes.

chimpark happiest when i'm with you

View all 3 comments...
stonemin who?
kookiez bro..
jhoebii @96saee oops