xix.

I layed my back on the couch, as Jimin plopped down beside me. I felt him place his hand on the part of the couch behind me.

"How about a movie night?" Jimin suggested and I nodded excitedly.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked and the first thing I thought about was.. "Pizza!"

"Arasseo, I'll just order," He stood up and made a telephone call to a pizza store which wasn't too far from here.

"Which movie should we watch?" He turned on the television and went through all of the movies in the tv.

"Happier sounds good," I suggested and he picked it. Its genre was romance with comedy.

Soon, the pizza guy arrived with the food and Jimin offered to answer the door since he noticed how immersed I was in the movie.

He's such a gentleman, whom every girl would be lucky to have.

I tried to focus on the movie, and later on, I understood what I was watching.

It's about a boy and a girl, I think they were bestfriends since high school. They were always beside each other but it was different, the way he looked at her. Basically, it's one sided love.

If I were the girl, I could've noticed how the boy was so caring and a little overprotective. He loved her.

After a multiple heartbreaks, she always ran to him for comfort. Even just the way he smiled at her, but she never realized.

In the end, she got married to another guy. I honestly thought they'd end up together.

I almost cried when the boy stared at her the same way he always did while she walked down the aisle.

I regret choosing that, it just gave me even more stress since I was too immersed in the storyline.

"What do you think about the movie?" I asked Jimin who was close to slumber.

"It's.. unrequited love."

"The guy was really selfless," I sighed.

"That's love. Love is selflessness. Once you love someone..." He looked at me in the eyes, "you start being selfless without even knowing, and their happiness is enough for you to be happy."

° ° °

I reached for a piece of pizza but then realized the box was empty.

"Jimin—" I turned to him but stopped when I noticed he was asleep, hugging a pillow.

I carefully took the pillow from him and placed it on my lap as I let him lay down comfortably.

He yawned and continued to sleep soundly. Ever since he was young, he was nicknamed as Mochi.

I poked his cheeks and chuckled.

He looked fragile, and even his sleeping expression tells me that his mind & heart was stressed out.

I wonder what was making his life stressful. Probably love?

It's always love.

I stroked his dark hair which complimented his fair skin.

"If I didn't love Taehyung, I'd probably be in love with you instead."

| A/N |

stfvllnv | taehyungxii

thank u for 1k reads! finally !!