lvi.

Taehyung's POV

I heaved out a deep sigh for the hundredth time. My mind can't seem to get off Saerin.

I decided to distract myself. I reached out for the picture frame of Mira and I, but instead, I ended up pushing another one off.

I picked it up from the carpet and realized it's glass was broken. Probably a long time ago since it's impossible to break because the floor isn't hard.

Out of curiosity, I tried to take out the actual photo inside of it.

At the back of the photograph was a poem by a handwriting that surely belonged to me.

With You.

Whenever I'm with you,
    the clocks stop ticking,
    death is forgotten
    and spilt milk—
    stays spilt.

I turned it around and saw a picture that just added up to my complicated thoughts.

Saerin and I.

FLASHBACK

third person's pov

Taehyung stood outside the classroom, thinking about a mischievous plan of surprising Namjoon.

Instead of Namjoon, Saerin walked out, screaming as she was startled by the stranger. She held her chest, feeling her heart beating rapidly.

She clenched her teeth, anger boiling up as she dared to hit Taehyung— failed when he ran away.

Saerin ran after him, not caring about the people they bumped into as they ran around the corridor.

Taehyung was cornered, met by continuous hits by Saerin's book.

"Stop! I'm sorry!" He whined.

Namjoon quickly stood in between them, pulling Saerin away, consequently hit by a book as well.

She stopped when she noticed it was Namjoon he was hitting. She turned back to Taehyung, ready to resume giving him his punishment for startling her.

Fortunately, Namjoon held her back.
"Aish!" She roughly yanked her arm.

"She's a psycho, gosh!" Taehyung held both of his arms up in surrender.

"Ahh, psycho?" She raised her hand holding a book with a threatening look.

"Hyung, I'm scared!" He said, making the older one chuckle at them.

"Hey stob it," Namjoon said, holding back his laughter, "apologize to each other you bratty kids!"

"What?!" We said in unison.

"No way," She crossed her arms over her chest. He did the same, but stayed silent.

"Apologize or I'm telling your parents!" The older one threatened, making the two sigh in defeat.

"I'm sorry, crazy psycho." Taehyung said with a disgusted face.

"Sorry not sorry, stupid wench." Saerin made a face, sticking her tongue out at the boy.
Taehyung gasped and then made a face at her too, giving her weird expressions that made her cringe.

It continued before they rolled their eyes and walked out. Namjoon shook his head, "these two are something."

It was the unique story of how the two lovers met, not knowing it was the beginning of the unfortunate future they'd soon encounter.