i.

Ten years had passed.

Time passed like seasons, but here I am, finally free from the longing of home.

"Jimin!" I mouthed as our eyes met.

Finally, my city of Seoul.

He waved his arm as he ran toward me, meeting me with a long tight hug.

Jimin was a good friend of mine eversince I left Seoul— but I met him back in Daegu.

"How have you been, Saerin?"

"Or should I say, doctor Lee?"

We both chuckled. "It feels so good to be back!"

I walked ahead of him, excited to smell the familiar streets of Seoul.

And it reminds me...

I was not supposed to come back here. I had a good job offer back in London but I refused. I wanted to come back here.

I wanted to come back for someone.

Jimin caught up beside me, dragging my suitcase in hand. "I'm your new roommate!"

"I know," I jokingly scoffed, making him look at me with a strange expression.

He led me to his car and I entered the passenger's seat. He placed my suitcase inside the trunk of his car and sat down on the driver's seat.

He started driving to an unfamiliar place. Fortunately, it wasn't too far from the actual city where busy streets were at.

He stopped infront of a pale white building. He carried my suitcase up to the second floor as I tightly followed behind him.

He opened the door, revealing a tidy living room beside a small kitchen and dining room.

"This will be your room," he dragged my suitcase to the door on the left.

"Wow," it wasn't spacious but it was enough for you.

"Thank you, Jimin!" I hugged him and he pulled away.

He looked away, face red as a tomato.
"Anything for you."

I miss everything about this place, certainly someone.

________________________________________

I was quietly chilling on my new bed, reading a book about medicine.

Yup, I'm still studying even though I already graduated.

I heard a knock on my door, as Jimin peeked.

"Can we go out tonight? There's a newly opened gallery a few blocks away from here." He asked.

I'm still kind of tired but I didn't want to disappoint him. Besides, he already did so much efforts just by giving me a place to stay.

"Okay, right now?" I stood up and he nodded.

He closed the door and left. I was still in the attire I wore at the airport.

I kept the black dress on and just wore a long trench coat over it.

I brushed my hair a little and then went outside. Jimin wasn't done yet so I waited on the living room.

I waited for a total of ten minutes until Jimin walked out of his room.

"Oh no, did you wait for too long? I'm sorry!" He apologized and I just laughed.

"No, it's okay," I smiled.

"Let's go?" He looked gorgeous in his white button-up shirt and his pedal shorts.

We drove for a few minutes, which didn't take too long. There was a pretty crowded place where Jimin stopped.

I got out of the car as Jimin did too. I entered the place as Jimin walked beside me.

We looked at the art exhibits and paintings. There were also sculptures.

It reminds me of Taehyung. He's always been a lover of art since he was young. He dreams of being an artist and I'm pretty sure he is an artist now.

A piece of art caught my eye.

Art.

He was art.

I walked up to a familiar figure.
Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyung?"

But instead of hearing the words, "You came back," I heard the most painful and at the same time, confusing group of words.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?"