xxxv.

| Jimin's POV |

"Hyung~ do you like Saerin noona?" Jungkook teasingly nudged me as I drank a shot of tequila.

"Hmm?" I cautiously turned to him.

"Hoseok hyung told me," He glanced at Hoseok who was pretending to be innocent.

"Eh, what about Saerin?" I scoffed, remembering what I saw earlier.

"Where is she?" Hoseok asked.

"Shouldn't you be home? Saerin noona must be waiting."

"She's probably still out with Taehyung." I coldly sighed.

"You like someone who likes someone who doesn't like her," Hoseok shrugged.

"Huh?" Jungkook widened his eyes at Hoseok, not understanding what he said.

"It's that complicated," I huffed.

"Why don't you find someone else?" Hoseok asked, pouring me a shot of tequila.

"She's irreplaceable."

| Saerin's POV |

"Everland?" He asked.

"You mean the largest themepark in South Korea?" Excitement was visible in his voice through the call.

"Yeah, my treat."

"I actually have a schedule today but if you're treating me, then I'm up for it!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden," I asked, reassuring.

"No, I'd love to be with y— I mean.. you're fun!" He was probably smiling by the tone of his voice.

I smiled, even though nobody else would see. "See you at the bus station."

Honestly, I was trying to hide the excitement. I even made an excuse that I wanted to see the place for the first time, when in fact, I already went there, with him.

I threw on some comfortable clothing, and of course, a trench coat is suitable since winter is approaching.

I opened the black box which was sitting on the nightstand table.

I carefully took out the old camera, checking if it still works.

I decided to drop by at the shop to buy film for the camera. Memories are best captured with a camera.

After running some errands, I finally arrived at the station, clutching the camera that was slung around my neck.

"Boo!" I jumped when I felt hands on my shoulders.

I turned around, not even surprised to see Taehyung. I clenched my chest, feeling my heartbeat that had raced.

"Aish, don't do that," I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. His eyes landed on the camera which was slung around my neck.

"Is that yours?" He pointed at it.

I half-heartedly smiled and then nodded.

"It somehow looks familiar..."
He stared at it for a while. "Anyway, let's go?"

| Taehyung's POV |

"Saerin—" I turned to her but she was dozing off, trying to balance her head.

I let her lay her head on my shoulder as I placed my arm around her shoulder.

This is probably uncomfortable but it's the most comfortable option now.

It's strange - the way my heart beats faster when I'm with you.