xxiv.

I crossed my legs, as I sat comfortably on the couch with a laptop on my lap.

I scrolled through the files and clicked on the one that was named "2006"

Assumingly, all the photos were from year 2006. I opened it and 300 photos loaded.

The first set of pictures were at the beach.

The first one was a picture of the whitesand beach — and I definitely know where this is.

There is only one beach we always went to. Daegu.

The next one was Taehyung with my dad. I think they were having a deep talk on this picture.

Eversince Taehyung's father died, my dad was his second father.

Sometimes, I think Taehyung is closer to my dad. They get along really well.

Dad will probably be disappointed when he finds out about Taehyung's memory loss.

I looked through more and stopped at a cute one. It was a silhouette of a boy and a girl.

The girl was wearing a rash guard, while the boy's back was bare.

I mentally slapped myself when I realized I was talking about myself - and the boy was Taehyung.

I still remember how we were fighting about fishes drowning.

I scrolled further and found a picture inside a car. I clicked on one of them and the picture took time to load.

It was Taehyung and I on the backstead, asleep. Our heads were leaning against each other.

Strange - but I can actually hear this picture. I can hear Taehyung's loud deep snore.

Both our mouths were open, but.. I was drooling.

I heard a door twist open and I quickly closed the laptop.

It's probably Jimin because who else would it be?

I looked at him, expecting a lively morning greeting. His hair was tousled and messy, but he still looked appealing.

"Morning," he just smiled but I could clearly tell that his smile was forced.

"Are you okay?" I asked, though his back was facing me.

He was drinking a glass of water, and I was weirdly amused at how his Adam's apple moved on his throat.

He nodded swiftly and took an egg from the cupboard.

I couldn't take it anymore - I knew something was wrong.

I made my way to him and lean on the kitchen counter, staring directly at him.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" I asked, concern written all over my face.

I'm not used to this type of Jimin.

He shook his head, not even sparing a glance at me.

I walked and stood behind him before hugging him from behind.

He was probably taken aback by my actions, so he froze and paused on what he was doing.

| Jimin's POV |

If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

I placed my hands on top of her hands, and took it off as I turned around to face her.

She was frowning, like a cute puppy.

I stared at her, and sighed in defeat.

She is too cute.

I wrapped my arms around her, tightly embracing her. If I could, I'd never let her slip away from me ever again.

I felt the heaviness in my heart get lighter.

You're the reason why I'm like this.
I wanted to tell her.

But it's a dangerous risk.

Much more since she's already in love with someone who isn't me.

I rested my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes, feeling heavenly.

I could ignore anyone for as long as I want — but for Saerin? It's the most difficult thing to do.

I pressed my lips against the top of her head, but I knew this wouldn't last too long. I cherished the moment until she pulled away.

I'm so in love with her.

But what can I do? It isn't mutual.