genesis.

gen·e·sis (n.)
/ˈjenəsəs/

the origin or mode of formation of something.

_______________________

I took a deep breath as I dragged my suitcase into the airport. I can't believe I'll be gone for ten years.

Today, I'm flying to London to study Medicine. Right now, I already feel like something's missing even though I haven't taken off yet.

London. The place where I'll fulfill my dreams.

But leaving this place, leaving the memories, and... leaving people.

I just hope it's worth it.

My phone vibrated. I was now inside the plane, which would be taking off in a few minutes.

It was a call from my bestfriend, Taehyung.

taehyungie calling...
[–––📞]

"Yah!" His voice was loud yet a little unclear. I held the phone farther from my ear since he was yelling from the other line.

"Do you really have to go?" He had a pleading tone mixed with his whiny voice.

"I'm in the plane, Tae," I muttered in a quiet voice since the people inside the airplane itself was silent.

The plane started to move towards the main road where it was supposed to take off.

"Hey, take care of yourself, don't get hurt—" his voice was getting cut off because of the low signal.

"Come— b— I w–— wait f— you."

"I love you—" the phone call dropped.

The plane was getting ready to take off as I placed my phone inside my bag.

Did I hear that right?

I love you?

_____________
___________________________

________________________________________

IN COLLABORATION
WITH stfvllnv 

_______________________________________

SOON.