vi.

I walked to the address and looked around for the studio.

He only told me that it was in this street but I didn't know exactly what it looked like.

I wondered what it looked like since he mentioned that it looked quite unique.

I passed by a flower shop where I found a middle-aged woman, diligently fixing some of her bouquets.

I politely caught her attention and asked, "Excuse me, ahjumma, by any chance, do you know where Park Dance Academy is located?"

She looked up at me, slowly registering my words into her mind.

"Ah, I think there's one a few meters from here," she paused.

"See that huge dark grey building over there," she pointed at a two-storey modern building.

I thanked her and bowed as I left. Following her instructions, I made my way to the dark grey building.

I'm quite surprised that an old lady like her knows.

Anyways, I'm here infront of it.

There was a security guard outside of it, whom I asked first.

"Excuse me, ahjussi, Is this Park Dance Academy?"

He nodded and opened the door for me. I thanked him and glanced around the spacious hall.

Jimin must be really successful, I'm not surprised since he really is the best dancer I know.

There was a counter where a lady in a formal attire stood. She greeted me with a bow and a welcoming smile.

"I'm looking for Park Jimin."

"Do you have a class with him? I'm sorry but class hours are over beyond 5:30—" I cut her off by saying; "I'm his friend."

She paused and quickly apologized. The next thing she did was call him on the telephone on the desk.

"Mr. Park is on the second floor," she informed and I nodded and thanked her.

I made my way to the stairs and fortunately there was only one door so I wouldn't get lost.

I knocked on the door, but received no answer. I knocked a few more times again and still, no answer.

I twisted the door knob open, eyes widened at the sight infront of me.

The room was filled with mirrors on almost all the sides.

I heard the song Take You Down playing, along with Jimin dancing.

His body was very flexible as he moved with the music.

I felt like my chest was going to burst, he looked so amazing. And honestly, I have no idea why. Why am I even being like this?

The way his body moved to the song, every move hitting the right beat.

I shook all the thoughts off and closed the door behind me as I entered quietly, carefully walking towards Jimin.

And of course, he saw me. Why wouldn't he? There are tons of mirrors, duh.

He turned to me, our eyes met, the littlest space in between us.

I was lost in those mesmerizing eyes. What is this feeling?

 What is this feeling?

| A/N |

updated a chapter for plag. and book playlist. it's the first chapter before "genesis"

- stfvllnv
- taehyungxii