95 - One Bite AU (part 2)

Waking up felt like hell. I couldn't move my neck without cringing as pain shot up to my head and down the bottom of my spine. Trying to pry open my eyes was starting to feel like a task as it's like they have been shut closed with super glue. I tried so hard to get myself to wake up to no avail and let out a frustrated groan.

"Shh. Calm down, baby." I heard someone whisper before I felt their lips on my forehead, a tingling feeling left in their wake.

I felt myself relax at his touch and eventually was able to open my eyes. The light that peeked through the curtains made me shut them close once again, jumping and sitting up on the bed. I dug my heel into the mattress and pushed myself back until I hit the headboard.

"Y/n, it's okay. It's okay. Open your eyes, baby."

I slowly pealed my lids open once again and met the brownest eyes I've ever seen. Looking into them made me feel as if I were in a trance. I could see a flash of gold in them, making everything in me heat up. He sat right in front of me and took my hand in his. He gave me a small smile before taking something out of his pocket and handing it over to me.

"What- what's this?" I managed to ask despite the hoarseness of my voice and dryness of my throat which I just noticed.

"Drink it. It will make you feel better, I promise."

I observed the  silver packet before eventually tearing off a portion of the top and brought it to my lips. The metallic taste reached my tongue, making me cringe and want to throw up but I sucked it up and swallowed. Before I knew it, the entire pack was drained and I was looking at him for more.

"You gotta take it in moderation, love. Too much blood is bad for you."

"Blood?"

"It's not from a human." He quickly replied once he saw that I was close to doubling over and vomit.

I sighed and leaned back, watching as the tiny amount of light seeping into my room turn darker by the second. I turned my head to look at the alarm clock I kept on my bedside table, only to wince at the pain. He immediately leaned forward, holding one side of my neck and inspecting the one that hurts the most.

"Don't freak out, okay? It's the only way for you to feel much better." He whispered, his lips nearing the skin.

I sucked in a shaky breath as his mouth made contact with my neck. I couldn't help but shut my eyes in pleasure as his tongue ran over the skin. My hands absentmindedly wrapped around his neck, my fingers digging into his back as I tried to hold in a moan. I felt him chuckle before pulling away slightly to look me in the eyes.

"You okay now?" He asked, his eyes drifting to my lips occasionally.

"Yes." I muttered, breathlessly.

"Good."

I closed the gap between the two of us, frustrated at the amount of time we spent talking, and let myself get lost in the moment. His hands slowly and teasingly slid down to my waist and pulled me against him. Before it could turn to more, he pulled away, much to my dismay.

"Come on. I want to take you somewhere now that you've fully changed." He muttered.

"Fully changed?" I asked, frowning in confusion.

"You really don't remember much now do you, love?"

"Well, I remember that my name is y/n and you're Shawn. I'm eighteen and you're a fucking tease."

He raised his brows at me before laughing. He shook his head and pecked my lips. I felt his arm slip under my knees and the other on my back before he stood up. I immediately yelped and wrapped my arms around him, burying my head onto his chest.