25 - Bad Reputation

What has this generation gone to? I mean, people judge a girl by the way she dresses and disrespect her even though it doesn't give others the right to try and fuck her. People judge a person by their mistakes even though they have done several things right. People judge you for what you do rather than what you had to go through and it's not fair.

Now here I am, walking out of the last class for today just for people to give me dirty looks. I sighed and shut my eyes for a quick moment before passing by several hateful eyes. I covered my face with my hair as I tried to avoid them. Before I knew it, someone pressed me against one of the lockers and trapped me in their arms.

"God, look at you. I wouldn't mind fucking you right now, in front of all these people." One of the guys from the football team said as his disgusting hands groped my ass. "Why don't you come over to my place?"

"Get off me!" I growled, pushing the guy off but nothing seemed to work.

"Oh please. Everyone knows you want it. After all, you did sleep with majority of the male population in this school."

"I said, get the fuck off of me!"

Within seconds, someone pried him off of me and jumped on him. The stranger lifted his arm up and sent a strong hit to the guy's nose repeatedly until blood was evident on the tiles. The stranger got off him and pulled me with him as he ran out of the building.

"Wait! Slow down!" I said in between breaths as I tried to catch up with him.

Once he stopped, he didn't even turn to me or anything. He just stood there with my hand still in his.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Why did you help me? Why did you stand up for someone like m-"

"You know, most people would say thanks rather than interrogate them  on why they tried to save you." He said, still facing away from me.

"Yeah well, most people would've thought it was normal for an asshole to do that to a person with a reputation like mine."

He suddenly let my hand go and slowly turned to me. To say he looks familiar would be an understatement. He's the most popular guy in school. He's Shawn Mendes. Shawn's brown eyes seemed to darken as we stood there, staring at each other.

"That's what I don't get. Why would they do that to you?" He said, pain clear in his voice.

"Why would you care?"

"I..."

"Exactly what I thought. Nobody cares about me so please just drop the act. If you're here since your friends told you about our conquests then feel free to fuck off."

"Oh God. That's not what I'm here for."

"Then what do you fucking want?"

He took a step towards me and pulled me into his arms. His grip was tight and it felt as if he was scared I was going to slip through his arms and vanish.

"You don't deserve this. You're worth more than they say you are. I know what you've gone through. I've seen it in your eyes a thousand times before as well as from across the street. I've seen how you've gotten hurt by the people you love and it hurts that I couldn't do anything about it. I've seen you let guys in school take advantage of you just to distract yourself. If I had gotten the courage to help you sooner, this wouldn't have happened."

I was speechless. I've lived across from him for the past years but I didn't know someone could see and much more, understand what I had to go through. Being abused by my family, always hiding in fear... He saw it.

I felt him pull away and grab my arm gently. I observed him as he rolled up the sleeve of my jacket to my elbow and bring it to his lips. I couldn't help but inhale sharply once his lips touched the lines on my skin.

"Don't do this to yourself." He whispered. "I'm here for you, I hope you realize that."

"Here for me? You've never even talked to me before! If this is another one of your sick games then leave me alone!"

Before I knew it, a pair of lips were pressed against mine. An unknown feeling ran through my veins as I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him back. Once we pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes.

"I don't care what they say about you. They don't know what you've been through. And I know that I don't know you that much but all I know is that I'm in love with you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: 11K?! ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?! OML I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Vote/Share/Suggest

♪☁ A ☁♪ going offline