♣️chapter 44♣️(M)

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're pregnant! I'm going to be an uncle! I'm so happy for you Chim" Taehyung squealed out loud, making the younger giggle at his reaction.

"Yes you will be! I was so shocked when I found out before I was kidnapped"

"What! You know about this before you were taken and you didn't tell us! Oh fuck- is the baby okay? Was he hurt? We need to go to the doctor now! Come-" Taehyung started to blabber on completely loosing his mind when he realized jimin didn't get a proper checkup.

"Tae! Will you zip it! Others might here you" jimin warned covering up Taehyungs lip from screaming.

"They have to hear it!"

"I'm going to surprise him in Christmas, so stay quite!"

"But what about the baby!"

"Don't worry I had a check up before I was taken and the old lady there helped me as well and yesterday the doctor told me my Bub was fine" jimin spoke out, breathing heavily after explaining it all in one go.

"Oh okay, so... You're going to call it Bub?"

"I can't address my unborn child as an "it" Tae I need to give him a substitute name" jimin cleared it out, although Bub didn't sound like a bad name but he knows Jeongguk wouldn't agree to it. Speaking off.

"Where's Jeongguk? And the rest. I should meet them now" jimin asked finally realizing he hasn't met the rest yet. They must be all worried.

"Oh they must be down, you wait here- no I can't leave you alone I have to guard you. Come with me then" Taehyung debated and quickly got off rushing to get his shoes and fixing up his hair.

Jimin slowly got off his bed and looked around for his slippers. Finally finding them underneath the bed he was about to bend down when Taehyung yelled at him to stop.

"What? My shoes are down there" jimin asked confused for his sudden outburst.

"You can't bend! It would harm the baby. I'll grab them you sit down. You shouldn't even carry heavy stuff or lay face first on a bed" Taehyung kept on blabbering as he helped jimin slip on his shoes and took his hand to help him get up.

"Let's go and meet the others, I bet they are all waiting for you" Taehyung said excitedly and both of them made their way down towards the dining area. When they neared towards the room jimin could hear his hyungs arguing over something which made him smile. He stood in front of the door, clearing his throat to grab their attention.

"Hi"

"Fuck baby you're up!" Jeongguk was the first one to ran up to his lover and cage him between his arms as he leaned forward and kissed him. He ignored all the voices around him and started to peck all over Jimin's face, making him giggle. He loves getting free kisses.

"G-gukie stop it!" Jimin giggled and tried to free his face.

"No! I missed you so much! I'm not letting you out of my sight ever again" Jeongguk pouted, shocking not only his Hyung at the cute attempt but also the maids serving along with the two guards. They'd never seen their boss, a mafia king, who made people fear by his name, pout and show such a fluffy side.

"Back off lover boy, I'm here to protect my best friend" Taehyung butted in and snatched jimin away.

"I can protect him better than you" Jeongguk argued back, still pissed off from the last night's argument.

"Enough both of you, come here jimin, Hyung missed you so much" Jin said and also reached forward to hug the said male and kissed his soft pink hair.