I was shattered in a thousand pieces, but he glued them back together without leaving a mark and without missing a single piece.

"God, you're here." I repeated, pulling away from the hug and touching foreheads with him. He leaned in for a desperate kiss and I accepted it gladly. His soft, soft lips on mine, sending shivers through my body. I've been craving this. I've been craving him.

"Ryan..." Brendon started as he pulled away from the kiss and grabbed both my hands.

"Yes?" I hummed, giving him my full attention.

"Gosh, Ryan, I don't care if you'll leave me, but I love you. I love you. I love you. I fucking love you!" Brendon said as he hugged me tightly and closed his eyes.

"I love you too. I mean it. I always have. I just needed some time to figure it out. I'm so sorry, Bren." I choked between sobs. He let out a short laugh, the kind of laugh that says "it's okay, this can't get any better" but it can.

"Are you two love birds gonna make some room for us as well or nah?" Spencer smiled goofily.

I turned around to look at my best friend and laughed. So did Brendon. I wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked towards the bed. Each one of them gave him a hug as the room was littered in smiles.

"We were actually gonna go try to get you back. I guess you were quicker than us." Pete said.

"And smarter." Brendon stuck his tongue out teasingly.

"Fuck yeah!" I shouted happily.

"How did you get here anyway?" Frank asked curiously once he pulled away from the embrace of Brendon.

"Long story short... I ran away and got in a car crash with Mike Fuentes and then took a cab here." Brendon laughed.

"Hang on... car crash?!" Patrick gasped. That's when I realised that's where the small cut on his forehead came from. I was meaning to ask about it.

"And isn't Mike Fuentes Vic's brother?" Gerard asked suspiciously.

"Yes, bu-" Brendon started but got cut off by Pete, "is that what you got caught up on? Mike and not the crash?"

"The emo is whole, otherwise he wouldn't be here. Right, Brendon?" Gerard mumbled and pouted as Frank laughed at him.

"Yes, Gee." Brendon snorted and high fived Gerard for god knows whatever reason. "And Mike's fine too, if anyone was wondering."

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked in concern.

"I'm sure. At least that's what they said at the hospital." Brendon nodded and gave us all a lop-sided grin, giving us a glimpse of his teeth.

"Yeah, but how are you?" I asked once again. What they said at the hospital has no comparison towards how he feels himself.

"I couldn't be better." He whispered and pecked my lips gently. It turned into a longing kiss and arms tight around each other.

"We're still here, just saying." Spencer teased.

"Guess what we did!" Patrick squealed out of nowhere.

"Did you and Pete finally fuck?" Brendon raised his eyebrows, holding back the cruelest smirk. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Not yet, no." Pete joked.

Silence. Because we all know he wasn't truly joking.

"Oh, come on, guys!" Pete sighed. We just laughed.

"Anyways..." Patrick started to change the subject, a dark shade of red creeping upon his neck. "We got the principal to quit." He said proudly.

"Wait, what?! Really?" Brendon gasped happily and looked at me as if to see if it was true.

"Yep!" Spencer smiled.

"How?" He laughed.

"Well... we caught him abusing.." Spencer stopped and gave me a questoning look, like he was asking for my permission to tell Brendon about the incident, and I nodded, "Ryan on camera. So we blackmailed him to either just get the fuck out of here and quit his job or get fired and get sent to jail."

"That's really fucking cleaver!" Brendon laughed in surprise, "but holy fuck, that's horrible. Are you okay Ryan?" He frowned and grabbed my hand to squeeze it comfortingly.

"Yeah, don't you worry about it." I smiled.

"What did he do to you?" Brendon swallowed dryly, obviously afraid of the answer.

"He called me bad names and cursed at me... he also shook me and slapped me." I said hesitantly.

"I swear to god, he's lucky he's not here anymore. If he was he'd wish he was dead right now." Brendon said in rage.

"At least I kicked his balls. Literally." I chuckled.

The rest of the night we all sat cuddled up on Gerard's bed, Brendon in my arms as I stroked his hair. I was finally happy again. My face hurt from all the smiling.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." Brendon whispered calmly and looked up at me, his forehead touching my chin. I continued to stroke his hair as I had my other arm wrapped around his chest.

"Oh trust me, you have no idea how much I missed you." I teased.

"He's right, though. Ryan was a wreck when you were gone. He was like the definition of depression with legs and arms." Spencer said seriously, trying to make a joke out of it to lighten the not-so-fondly memory. But sometimes things need to be bad to be good again.

Brendon smiled as I kissed the top of his forehead.

"I've been wearing your shirt ever since I had to leave." He licked his lips.

"I can tell." I laughed fondly, adoration in my eyes as I watched him chuckle.

So maybe love isn't some perfect thing. But what is, anyway? Everything has its perks, everything has its cons. Yet this is as perfect as it can get right now. I wouldn't trade the world for love.

Because when you truly love someone,

It's all that matters,

He's all that matters.

-

Ohhh boiiiii, this story isn't over just yet. You wish mWUAHAHAHHAHA.

Okay sorry. Thank you all for putting up with me and I love each one of you! <33