Chapter 3

Brendon's POV
I don't like this Ryan guy. He didn't even say a word to me when I tried to start a conversation. What's his deal?

"He probably hates me." I sighed quietly to myself. To be honest I didn't mean to say that out loud. Stupid me.

"What?" Pete asked uninterested.

"Nothing." I mumbled, this time loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Two can play this game though. If he's gonna hate me I can hate him back. He probably thinks he's so cool for ignoring me and likes driving people insane. And he was supposed to be the others best friend? I snorted at the thought.

I want to hear his voice though. If he sounds really weird then I'll have another reason to hate something about him.

"Hey Pete, I think I'm gonna go back to my room." A voice I hadn't heard before sighed. It must've been Ryan's. Fuck. He sounds good. Okay. Cool.

I watched him as he climbed down the ladder. Holy. His legs look even taller when he's standing up. He wore the uniform everyone else wore. He met my gaze again and furrowed his eyebrows which made me furrow my eyebrows back at him. Then he opened the door and left. That was pretty odd.

"He's actually pretty nice." Frank stated as he laughed lightly.

No.

"I can see that." I chuckled sarcastically.

Just no.

-

When I'd finished unpacking and all four of us looked through my schedule. Breakfast was at 6:30- 7:40am. First class starts at 7:45am. Lunch is between 12pm and 2pm. Dinner's at 6- 9pm. Apparently I have four classes, maths, art, english and P.E with Ryan if Frank's correct, and only two, science and P.E with Pete. No class together with Gerard or Frank, unfortunately. This was gonna be hell, sharing most classes with someone who hates me.

I decided to just brush it off and read the rules instead.

No running in the hallways.
No visiting others after 9pm.
Don't be outside after 6pm.
You have to be in bed at 10:30pm.
No bringing food back to your dorm.
No drugs or alcohol whatsoever allowed.
Don't be late for class.
No phones in class.
Always wear your school uniform during school time.
Don't leave the school without permission.
No sexual contact.
No relationships.

It all seemed pretty boring and like something every other school would have as rules. Except for the relationship part. You weren't allowed to be in a relationship? Poor people. Oh. I'm in this school as well. Poor me. Just kidding. Then it hit me, Gerard and Frank are together, how did they get permission?

"Guys? It says that you're not allowed to have a relationship, so did you two get some kind of permission?" I asked in confusion as I reffered to Gerard and Frank.

"No," they both laughed, "we're keeping it a secret. So please, don't tell anyone."

I nodded in reply. Seems legit. I couldn't wait to break any of those rules. I miss the adrenaline and excitement already. Clearly my parents got sick of it and want me to stop, that's why they sent me here. Or they just wanna get rid of me. Or both?

I wonder why everyone else are here. Perhaps their family just thought this school gave students a good education or they wanted to get rid of their children, maybe they were like me? There's probably another reason.