Chapter 6

Brendon's POV
I sat by a table in the middle of the cafeteria. Me, Pete and Gerard had gone here together the second the cafeteria opened. Most people went here at 7pm and right now it was 6pm, thank god. So it was pretty empty. I liked it.

Frank arrived to the cafeteria five minutes after us and a pretty tall guy followed him. He had brown hair and wore black skinny jeans along with a black tank top. They sat by our table, Frank pretty close to Gerard of course. But enough distance so no one would be suspicious.

"This is Alex, my roommate." Frank reffered to the new guy and looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Brendon." I said and gave him a smile.

"Hey Brendon." He smiled back. Oh my god, he actually said my name correctly!

"You're the first person here to say my name for the first time correctly." I blurt out.

"Well, woah, man. What do they call you then?" He laughed.

"Brandon, although Patrick thought it was Brendan." I chuckled.

"Welp, close enough. So how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good man, thank you. What about you?" I said happily.

"Cool. I'm good too. I'm gonna go grab some food." He stated and I nodded.

As Alex left I saw Ryan enter the room. He looked so clean, fresh. And he had eyeliner on this time. It looked good on him. Once again, we made eye contact. It was like the memory of him whispering in my ear and sending goosebumps to my skin happened all over again.

He stuck out his tongue. I repeated what he did and stuck out my tongue as well. He then licked his lips and I scrunched up my nose but his face remained blank. All of that happened in only a matter of seconds. Now he was grabbing some food. Or, just an apple. He didn't seem hungry. Closely behind him was another guy who I assumed was Spencer. If I remember right Ryan was roommate with Patrick and a guy called Spencer.

I'd already grabbed my food. I'd got some meatballs and mashed potatoes. I was so hungry.

Ryan made his way to our table, almost tripping over his steps. It must be those tall legs. They're probably really clumpsy. He sat next to Alex which was in front of me. His jaw was clenched as he watched me. Did I do something wrong?

"Is it okay if I go sit with Jon?" The guy who I'm assuming is Spencer bit his lip and asked Ryan. Ryan hummed in reply and gave Jon a thumbs up. But his eyes were still stuck on me. It made me uncomfortable. He took a bite of his red apple and smiled proudly as I flinched for no reason.

Did he try to make me uncomfortable?

Damn, I hate him.

Still I somewhat craved his attention, even if it was just him looking at me. I somehow liked hating him.

Suddenly, when he'd just finished his apple he draped his fingers across his neck and pointed at me, gesturing that I'm gonna die. I was so confused. Was he some murderer? Should I be scared?

This was pathetic.

I just raised my eyebrows in amusement and pointed to myself as a 'me?' And he nodded pleased. I just shrugged. I knew that'd annoy him.

That's why I did it.

And I was right.

He scoffed and grabbed the rest of the apple that existed and threw it at me. Apparently no one else saw.

"Really? Ew." I mouthed him and all he did was remain blank. I grabbed the piece of the apple that landed in my lap and threw it back at him. He gasped and shook his head as he pouted. Finally no longer a blank expression. To be honest it looked pretty cute.

I stood up quickly before Ryan could throw it back at me.

"I'm gonna go back to the room guys. See you around." I said to everyone at the table. They were all busy talking to each other but still somehow heard me, yet didn't see me and Ryan throwing an apple at each other.

"Talk to you later." Alex grinned.

"Goodnight, Brendon." Frank said and gave me a hug. I wasn't prepared for that but I really needed it. I hugged him back happily.

"See you back in the room." Pete said and Gerard nodded.

"It was nice to meet you." Patrick said.

I then looked at Ryan and before I knew it I felt something hit my crotch.

Ryan. Threw. The. Apple. At. Me. Again. And. It. Hit. A. Very. Sensitive. Spot.

I really hate this guy. I quietly winced in pain. It's not like I could be all hysterical. I glanced at Ryan and saw him laughing. I couldn't help but smile, yet I still felt angry. I put up my middle fingers and made sure he saw it.

As I was going to leave the cafeteria I made sure to stop by Ryan at first.

"I'll get my revenge." I whispered but my words didn't affect Ryan the slightest bit. He still looked at me with a satisfied expression on his face.

I then left the room and went to my dorm. I brushed my teeth and then went straight to bed. Of course I wouldn't fall asleep within a couple of hours but I liked laying here.

I thought about everything that has happened today. I went up early in the morning to pack my bags, I left home and went to a boarding school, I made some new friends plus an enemy which I'd already annoyed more than I could've wished. Unfortunately he did the same to me.

And the day isn't over yet.