Chapter 43

Ryan's POV
"Who starts?" Spencer chirped happily, enjoying himself and the stimulation in the room.

"I do. Hmm..." Pete started. "Frank, would you rather fuck everyone in this room or kill everyone in this room?"

"What the fuck." I snorted.

"Okay that's... yeah." Gerard said, staring at Frank in wonder with a hint of amusement.

"But" Frank groaned and his face flushed red. "I mean, I don't want to kill anyone. Especially not you guys."

"So you'll fuck us all instead? Olala." Pete teased and burst out laughing along with Spencer who's now scratching his head.

"Not because I want to. Except for Gerard of course. But yes, I'd rather fuck you than kill you." Frank admitted and believe it or not, his face turned even more red. Gerard gently nudged his shoulder and gave him a flirtatious smirk.

"I'm flattered." Pete joked, grinning like a fool.

"Gerard, would you rather cut your own finger off or someone else's?" Frank asked suspiciously. That's some dramatic question.

"Which finger would it be?" Gerard asked straight away. Sometimes he really creeps me out.

"Th-" His boyfriend started.

"Middle finger." Pete chimed in before Frank could finish. He glared at Pete but the spark in his eyes was the opposite than anger.

"Then I would definetely cut someone else's finger off. Come on, I need to be able to say 'fuck you' to people without actually saying it." Gerard explained in all seriousness. See? You get why he creeps me out now?

"Goofball." Frank giggled and stroked Gerard's red hair lovingly.

"Patrick, would you rather become a vampire or a cat?" Gerard asked.

"Cats are fricking amazing so I'm gonna go with a cat." Patrick laughed. Pete smiled at him adoringly. I swear something's gonna happen between those two any day now. I'm either cynical or bored. Probably both. Yeah, both.

"Ryan, would you rather constantly be naked but be a millionare, or have zero money and live on the street?" Patrick stuck his tongue out.

"Damn you. Hmm... I don't know. Probably live on the street." I shrugged. Ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer. If I lived on the street I would most likely die earlier.

Dark shit.

"Hobo." Pete joked.

"Why thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." I grinned, "Spence, would you rather get every vinyl you've ever wanted or every CD for free?"

"That's a tough one." Spencer said, and after a minute of complete silence, "But I'm gonna act vintage and pick vinyls."

"Yeah, I'd pick vinyls too." I nodded in agreement.

-

It was 5pm. An hour after we started playing 'would you rather' a teacher knocked on our door and told us to get to class before we got in trouble. Everyone but me and Spencer followed their advice.

I fell asleep next to Spencer awhile ago, but woke up like 10 minutes ago if my inner clock is correct. It's always correcg.

"Thank you." I whispered uncertain.

"For what?" Spencer asked, probably already knowing my answer.

"Not leaving my side." I said even more quiet.

"Anytime, you know that." Spencer smiled and squeezed my shoulder in a comforting way. I snuggled up next to his side and exhaled loudly. My heat escaping my mouth was probably the last warmth I had left. I was freezing.

I miss Brendon. I wish he was here to keep me warm.

"Are you cold?" Spencer asked like he just read my mind. I nodded.

"Oh, yeah! Hold on, I got something for you." He said in excitement and got out of bed before I could blink.

"Is it too much to hope that it's Brendon?" I yawned. I tried to make it sound like a joke. It really wasn't. But I know it's not possible. It's just not possible and that breaks my already broken heart. From shattered into a thousand pieces into a million ones.

"I think it is, yeah. But I've got something that belongs to him." Spencer chewed his lip anxiously while going through his drawer. I waited for him to continue.
"It's his Blink- 182 hoodie. I saw the principal pack his stuff so I snuck into his dorm and grabbed it. I'm sure he'd want you to have it."

"Really?" I shone up. Spencer smiled pleased when he found it and tossed it to me the same second I sat up. I mean, I'm surprised he actually found it. The inside of his drawer is so messy you could literally get lost in there. No, wait, a better description, it was as messy as my mind. I snort quietly at myself. I'm ridiculous.

But I immediately put the hoodie on. It was so soft and warm. The fabric was thick and perfect for whenever you're freezing.

"Yeah, I mean, he took your Green day shirt without asking. So it's only fair for you to take his hoodie." He explained. Yeah, that made sense.

"Thank you, thief." I grinned as I grabbed the hem of the hoodie and brought it up to my nose. I inhaled the scent deeply and it felt like I was in heaven. It was still Brendon's scent. It was almost like he was here. I kept sniffing it like it was cocaine and I was a drug addict. He's my drug. The worst kind of drug. And what happens when a drug addict is no longer available to do drugs?

They break.

"I know you appreciate it deep down." He facepalmed but smiled widely as well.

-

*Yawn* when I wrote that Ryan was yawning I was yawning myself. Interesting, right?