They meet your family

Naruto

You were excited! Knowing that Naruto was a fun loving guy, you thought your parents would love him! Boy were you wrong. "Who is he y/n?" Your dad asked as he looked Naruto up and down sipping his tea. Your mom sat beside him braiding her long h/h/c hair. "This is Naruto Uzumaki-" "hi." "And he's my boyfriend!" "How's it going?" Naruto grinned sheepishly rubbing a hand behind his head. Your father stood pointing to the door. "Get out."

Sasuke

"I'm sure my father would like you Sasuke." You stated as you and the Uchiha approached your parents home. "What about your mother?" You turned and stared at Sasuke. "She's dead. But she would have loved you." Knocking rapidly on the door, it was soon opened by a redhead woman. You stared at the female. "Who the hell are you?" "Who's at the door babe?!" You hear your father's voice yell. "Some girl and a guy!" Your father came into view. "That's my daughter. The boy, I dunno." He welcomed you in and kissed your forehead. You were still annoyed. "Who the hell is she?" Your father laughed. "This is my girlfriend, Lucinda. Lucinda, meet my daughter y/n. Y/n, who's this?" You rolled your eyes entering the house with Sasuke and heading for the living room. "My boyfriend." "Oh." Your father followed after while his girlfriend locked the door. You all sat in the living room. Your big brother B/n ran down the stairs and came to the living room as well. Spotting you and Sasuke he smiled brightly. "Y/n it's been so long!" He squealed out wrapping his arms around you in a bear hug. "B/N!!! You left!! Now you're here!?!" You squeal as well hugging him tightly. "Meet my boyfriend Sasuke." You introduced your brother and father to the Uchiha, completely ignoring the existence of the redhead. "Hi Sasuke. I hope you've been treating my sister well." B/n said shaking his hand. "She's quite a handful sometimes to be honest." Sasuke said with a small smile. Your father laughed again and shook his hand next. "Oh I like this one."

Neji

You sat opposite your parents sipping some tea with Neji by your side. Your mother kept eyeing him. "I heard a lot about you Neji." Your father stated placing his cup down elegantly. "You have?" Neji asked a bit shocked. "Yes. And might I say you are an excellent young man." B/n rolled his eyes as he took a bite of the sandwich your mother made. You groaned silently. Your father has never complimented you that way. All he did was eye you, nod, and look away. Your mother then placed her tea down as well and gave you all a bright smile. "Well, y/n, Neji is quite a handsome young man. I am glad you met someone proper to date." She said giving you a closed eye smile. "Let us all hope and pray," your father looked at your brother, "that b/n brings home a smart and well mannered young woman." You gave a small eye roll knowing quite well b/n's type of girls. The nasty ones. Neji shook your father's hand and gave your mother's a kiss. "It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. and Mrs. L/n."

Gaara

"AHHHH YOU'RE DATING THE KAZEKAGE!!" Your big sister squealed staring at Gaara and you. You laughed nervously and held his hand. "Yes." Your mother couldn't even contain her squeals. Your father rolled his eyes and walked away, while your older brother just stared at Gaara. "Come in Lord Kazekage." Your mom said. Gaara entered the house with you behind. He smiled at your family. When your father came back he held a tray with three shots of beer. "Come ere. We gotta talk." Gaara stared at the beer. "I don't drink sir." Your father laughed. "Nonsense. Loosen up!" B/n grabbed Gaara's hand and the guys went to the bar in the mansion. Your mother and sister grabbed your hands. "Tell us ALL about your relationship!"

Sai

"Ugh." Your grandmother groaned as she stared at Sai. "Who is he?" She asked. "Grandma. This is the nice boy I talked to you about. Sai." "The ex Anbu?" Your grandma asked taking a bite of her cupcake. "Yes." "You look lovely." Sai said kindly. Your grandma gave him a hard glare. "Oh shut up boy. I don't know what my granddaughter sees in you, I don't like men with short tops. You look gay son. Get out." You sighed and grabbed Sai's arm pulling him out before he could insult your grandma. "Now I see why gf/n left." Your grandma turned around and gasped throwing a kunai at his leg.