when you're their little sister

Naruto

You sat next to Naruto and watched him cried. You cried also. The villagers got physical again. They kind of sprained your wrist and Naruto got a scratch on his cheek. "Don't worry Naruto! One day you'll become Hokage and I'll become Kazekage!!" Naruto looked at your features. You had long red hair and blue eyes. "You don't even look like me and they beat you up too....yeah! I'll become Hokage and you'll become Kazekage!!" You and Naruto hugged and held hands walking home.

Sasuke

You sat next to Sasuke watching as his fan-girls surrounded him. "Sasuke some of them have bad odor. Please get rid of them." You said. You had long dark blue hair and onyx black eyes. Sasuke rolled his eyes and faced you. "Y/n why do you try so hard?" You growled and said, "all you butt headed fan-girls move!!!!" You activated sharingan and chased after them. Sasuke chased after you shouting, "don't kill them!!"

Neji

"Lady Hinata. Hi." You bowed at Hinata as she came your side. Neji nods and bowed at Hinata also. You had short dark brown hair and lavender eyes. "Hello Neji. Hello y/n." When Hinata left Neji said, "I'm very bored. I'll be training if you need me." When Neji left to train you sat next to Hanabi. "Lady Hanabi? How are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be with Konohamaru 😏."

Gaara

You stood next to Gaara's holding your pet panda that had a bow on it. "G-Gaara. Y-y/n" The children looked at you and Gaara and they ran away. You cried and a boy came over to grab your medium length blood red hair. Your teal sea green eyes grew wide. Sand protected you. "Thank you Gaara." You whispered. "Your welcome y/n." Whispered Gaara.