death оf у/n

The men turned 34. Your daughters turned 6 and the kids turned, 17, 16 and 15.

Naruto (his point of view)

I was told by the doctor that y/n would be going to do a surgery for her cancer. I got a phone call and answered. When I got off the phone I was crushed. Sad, I felt terrible, I felt hurt and there was a hole in my heart. I was petrified. I called (daughter name) and (son name) and told them to meet me at the hospital with Lily. When we got there we walked to y/n's room. She was being covered with a sheet. "Oh my God." I heard my daughter whisper. I saw Lily crying to see y/n. It crushed me to know my wife was gone. I lost my wife. She was always there for me. She was my life. My everything. My very first. I love her. But now... she's gone. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I just began to cry out all my feelings. I lost my dear y/n Uzumaki.

Sasuke

I heard the doctors will be giving y/n a surgery. If she dies I'll sue them. I was looking after Sintea when the phone rang. I answered it and listened with every word sinking deeper and deeper into my mind. I stopped playing with Sintea and I called (son name). "(Son name), meet me in the hospital." I picked up Sintea and we walked to the hospital. When we got there, we went to y/n's room. She was being covered with the sheet. My blood boiled and I heard Sintea sniff. "It's okay honey. Daddy's here along with your big niisan. I love you so much honey." I felt the need to explode so I sent a nurse out to look after Sintea. (Son name) was still here. I looked at my 17 year old son as he clutched on to his shirt. "What the fuck man. You killed my fucking wife you dick! She's the mother of our fucking children what the hell! I told you I'll sue you!" I took one last look at my wife and I couldn't help myself to start crying.

Neji

I was told that y/n would be going through a surgery. I was soon called though. I rushed to the hospital with my children following behind. I enter y/n's room and I saw her barely breathing. "Neji?" She said. I can't believe it. She's going to die at such a young age. 34. "(1st son name), (daughter name), (2nd son name) and Hinawäri, be good for your father and don't do anything stupid. I love you with all my heart equally." Y/n closed her eyes. I knew she was gone. I yell at the doctors out of anger and I did something I never thought I would do. I began to cry.