when you catch him masturbating

We all know where this is going *wink wink* 😉😉

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Naruto

You woke up to Naruto kissing you on the neck. "No Naruto. I have to report to Granny Tsunade." You groaned tiredly getting up. Naruto groaned because he was in the mood. You took a bath quickly and gave Naruto a kiss on the lips. "I love you Naruto." Naruto groaned. "I love you too y/n." Then you ran off. Naruto meanwhile went to go, use the bathroom. He had his hand on his length and he stroked himself slowly and roughly, trying to keep his voice down. You walked in the apartment, 2 minutes later and called out for Naruto. You got to the bathroom and saw Naruto, in a peeing position, but he wasn't peeing at all. Naruto turned and red and his you know what squirted on the ground and ran down his legs. "Oh my God!!!" You slammed the door shut trying to get him out of your mind. "What's your problem? We have–" "don't say it Naruto....and don't touch me!!" "Hahaha!!"

Sasuke

You were sitting opposite Suigetsu playing cards with him, when Sasuke walked in the room and saw you. He blushed because you were in a tank top and short pants. Your top was rather revealing since it was hot as hell!! "Hey Sasuke! Wanna play!" Said Suigetsu. "N-no. I'm going to the bathroom." Suigetsu saw Sasuke's boner and he chuckled. Sasuke meanwhile began to, masturbate inside the toilet, groaning, just thinking of you without the tank top and short sexy pants. 'Y/n. Oh lord. Just imagine. Without that stupid tank top and without her pants. I'll see her big juicy breasts and her sweet round sexy ass. And I'll just–' "Sasuke open up the door!!" You yelled banging on the bathroom door. "I-I'm coming!" Sasuke tried cleaning up the mess he made but you walked in the bathroom and saw his little 'squirt'. He then squirted some more you know what, this time on you! I'ma stop right there 😹😹

Neji (his pov)

Why oh why oh why do you do this to me my sweet innocent y/n?? She was in her bra and underwear only!!! And she was doing her nails with Hinata who was in her black bra and black underwear also. What the hell are they, mostly y/n trying to do to me!? Kill me! Okay maybe I had on my byakugan and I looked through their dresses but I accidentally glanced at Hinata! Now here I am, bowing my head like a shameful dog, and pleasuring myself. I felt the need to, let 'it' out so I squirted some in the toilet groaning. It felt so good. "Ngh." "Neji!!!" I jumped and quickly opened the door (well of course after pulling up my pants). There stood y/n. She glanced at the toilet and blushed immediately. I knew what she saw. "S-sorry I was-I was l-looking at a c-chick flick and I b-became ho-horney." Y/n blushed and fainted.

Gaara

You were sleeping on Gaara's shoulder while he was working on some papers. Gaara glanced at you and peaked at your shirt. Some of your ehm was shown. He blushed and became as hard as a solid rock. Then Gaara got up and went to use the bathroom. He stroked himself fast and was about to come when– "Gaara!! I know you're in there! Hurry up I need to pee!" Gaara groaned out accidentally and you opened the door. Thinking you'd find him cheating, you found him masturbating. "O-oh my eyes!!" You turned to leave when Gaara grabbed your hand. "Don't worry I used my left hand." You sighed in relief. "But my right hand got sprayed with chu–" "I don't need to know!!!" Gaara blushed and turned. "Don't tell anyone!" He said. "I will never even speak of it!" "Hey!!...we have sex what's the big deal?" "Gaara!!!"

Sai (his pov)

Are all women like that? Look at her. What is she doing? Why is she bending over like that? I read here in my book that when a woman bends over and you look at her butt, you'll get an erection. I'll test to see if it's true. I looked at y/n's butt and sure enough I felt very very hard. I felt my sperm leak out of my manhood. What to do? What to do? I ran to a store and searched for a book that said, 'what happens when you get an erection and your girlfriend doesn't want to make love with you?' as I searched, I found a purple magazine. I looked inside and read, what it said.
Hm, masturbation. When I got home, y/n was still cleaning. I ran pass her to the bathroom, yanked down my pants and grasped a firm hold of my manhood. It felt amazing! This is the first time I'm doing something like this! I began to move my hand and kept my moans in. I moved faster and was about to let my sperm loose but y/n was knocking on the door! "Sai! Baby you in there?" I freaked out a bit. But answered calmly, "yes." She sighed and said, "hurry up please. I need to clean the bathroom." I groaned. "That will have to wait." I said hoping she'll​ go away. "And why is that?" I blushed a bit and stroked myself​ a bit letting out a small moan. "I am taking a sh*t."