When Your Child/Children Come To You Crying

Naruto

The two of you couldn't recall how this fight went down, all you knew was someone was going to get their ass beat today. Someone was gonna pay for hurting your kid's feelings.

D/n had come home crying to you and Naruto on a Friday from school, hugging you tightly and screaming into your shirt her frustration. She was tattered looking, which made you hella confused and worried. Pushing her away you brushed the hair out of her eyes, "hun what's wrong?" "I-I!" She couldn't get the words out of her mouth. That was when her fuming twin walked in. S/n crossed his arms and grabbed her by the underarm.

"D/N GOT BEAT UP! GO AHEAD, TELL EM!!" But d/n wouldn't say a word. "D/n is this true?!" You yelled at her out of shock! "I-I.." "D/N you better speak right now or SO HELP ME!!" S/n threatened. But d/n remained silently sobbing. He released her arm and sighed heavily. "A girl has been taking advantage of her and beating her up! She's from her class, and she has a bunch of little demon friends that follow after and encourage her!!"

"Don't worry d/n, I'm gonna take care of it!!" You told her, "mommy's gonna deal with them! First we need to tell your dad-" "why..is d/n...crying?" Naruto's voice came through from behind. He sounded so furious. His fist was clenched so tight, he dug into his skin and blood dripped down from the palm of his hand. "Um..d/n got into a fight.." you turned around, explaining it to him. "... where does she live?"

Sasuke

S/n sat in his homeroom chatting up a storm with a pretty little s/c girl when a group of young thugs walked in and interrupted. The leader shoved s/n, pointing at the girl and glaring at the raven head. "See her? Look but don't speak or touch. She's my girlfriend." He spoke in a low tone in hopes of intimidating the Uchiha.

"I don't see a her. I see Akiyama." S/n responded, getting up and grabbing her hand softly. "Wanna get out of here? To go somewhere more..private?" "Sure s/n-kun!" "Huh?! No, wait! You come back here!" When the leader grabbed Akiyama's shoulder s/n grabbed his hand and broke his wrist. He threw her behind him in a protective manner and activated his sharingan.

The boy on the other end glared at s/n, cracked his fists and looked back at his friends, ready to fight the Uchiha.

[Timeskip...]

S/n was a bawling mess as he explained to you and Sasuke what happened in class. He was terrified he'd be put to jail, especially since he didn't mean to badly injure all three boys. "Mom! D-dad, I swear! It was self defense! They had knives too, and their leader tried to grab Akiyama! I couldn't just sit and do nothing I-!" "Son." Sasuke placed his hand on s/n's shoulder.

"It's okay to use your sharingan. Just as long as it was to protect someone. And it was, wasn't it?" S/n stared at the older male, blinking slowly from surprise. "Yes..it was..." "Okay then! Don't cry." And he wiped his son's tears.

Neji

D/n came running to Neji from the play area of the park with snot rolling down her nose and her byakugan activated. She jumped into his laps and clinged to his shirt sobbing furiously, but she didn't say anything. Her actions were confusing and worrying, so with fatherly instincts Neji arised from his seating beside you and held D/n's hand firmly.

"Who did this to you?" He asked her. The 10 year old looked up and sniffled. "I asked you a question." "Okay! Okay that's enough!" You interrupt taking d/n's hand instead. "Why are you crying honey?" You asked her with your soft calming voice. "Older boys, w-were picking on my eyes!" "Your eyes?" "They called me weak!!" And she bursted out crying aloud.

Neji felt his heart pull at the sight of his daughter crying. Then, he folded his arms and asked her with all seriousness, "and where were your brothers in this mess?!" D/n's lips quivered and in that moment Neji just knew that they were near. "Neji, let's not overreact on them now...you never know if they got bullied too!-" "Y/n remove from my path or I will move you." You got out of his way with a silent, "yes.." and off Neji went to confront his sons and his daughter's bullies.

Gaara

What would push someone to steal from the children of the Kazekage? Perhaps insanity. But no-one was more crazy than Gaara himself.

When s/n and d/n were brought into Gaara's office, d/n holding Emerald in her arms, they had a look of distress across their faces. Gaara didn't like that look, so, excusing the guards he had only his family inside. You immediately comforted the children, holding them close and kissing their foreheads to give them reassurance that they were safe now.

"What's the matter?" You asked them. "We were robbed and kunai point." S/n told you and Gaara. "What?" Gaara's eyes shrink from shock and he gripped the table. "How is that possible? Weren't you being guarded?" "No.." D/n muttered, "the guards don't guard us anymore..."

"Why am I only now hearing about this?! Why don't the guards do their jobs?!"

"Gaara honey please, calm down." "No way in hell am I going to calm down." Off went Gaara to confront the thieves and his guards.

Sai

Instead of your son coming to you both crying it was your son carrying in your new born baby boy instead. The boy was wailing as if he was beaten and he grabbed on to you quickly for the comfort of his mother. "I leave for one minute and s/s/n is crying? What happened s/n?"

S/n just shrugged and said, "his stuffy fell on his head and now he's being dramatic." "That's no way to talk about your brother he's just a baby." Sai scolded the boy. "A dumb baby." "S/n!" You were next to discipline the boy. "Go take all your father's art supplies and clean them!"

When he didn't budge you yelled again, "now!" S/n grumbled and walked away, glaring at the baby who only sucked on your tittie!