when your family goes on a picnic

Naruto

You were packing the picnic basket while Naruto was at work. (Daughter name) was putting her blond hair in a ponytail and (son name) was brushing his y/h/c hair. You got the blanket while the kids got their gadgets. "Are you ready?" You asked picking up your laptop. "Yes ma'am." Your children said.
When you got to the field you saw no one. Then you set up the picnic. Just as you were about to reach for your laptop you saw Naruto giving it to you. "Naruto! What are you doing here Lord Hokage." You said. Naruto chuckled. "Can't I have a picnic with my family too. Don't forget I helped make these little troublemakers." You grinned and allowed your husband to sit down. "Okay honey, I have cookies, bacon sandwiches, cake, grape juice, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, strawberry juice and spaghetti. Which one do you want sweetie?" Naruto licked his lips. "They all look so delicious!" Said Naruto.
He said, "may I have a piece of your delicious chocolate ice cream cake and some strawberry juice please?" You served Naruto and he happily ate. "Mom I brought cheesecake!" You looked at (daughter name) as she took out a hole vinella cheesecake from her bag. Naruto summoned a small fridge and they put the dessert inside. "Wait mama! I want spaghetti and grape juice please?" "And I would like to have strawberry juice and a bacon sandwich?" Your daughter got her spaghetti and your son got his sandwich. After you gave your children their requests!!! you took (insert your choice) and happily ate it. You then played on your laptop and Naruto kept teasing you. Your children were playing on their tablets and smartphones. Then when you got home the children fell asleep for once and you and Naruto had your alone time but had to keep quiet.

Yeah this happened with everyone.