when you trick him

Today is Halloween. The scariest time of the year. When you get all the demons and devil's combines together and sacrifices on the night. It was the night when Satan rises and the night to scare and GET YOUR SCREAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto

You were going to celebrate Halloween with your boyfriend. You knew Naruto feared loosing a loved one. So you decided to trick him. "Hey Sakura have you ever thought of tricking Naruto?" "Um yeah sure why?" "I need you and Sasuke to pull off the ultimate prank please!" "S Sasuke! Okay. I'll be right there. A are you sure S Sasuke will be there?" "Yes. So what are you dressed as." "A witch!" "Hm. Cool." "Well I'll be over in a sec."
{Time skip...}
Naruto was dressed as a demon fox. He was looking for you. When he saw you he saw Sasuke with a knife in his hand and 'blood' on it. While you were on the ground with a pool of 'blood' surrounding you and on your costume. "Y/n no!" Said Naruto. Sasuke was in his clothes from Orochimaru. "No!!" Naruto started to cry. He pushed Sasuke out of the way. "Sakura!" Shouts Naruto. Sakura who was at the side of the house ran inside. "Naruto! Baka. I was just passing and you screamed my name. What is it now?" Asked Sakura 'annoyed'. "Oh my gosh Sas-" but Sakura stopped knowing it was part of the plan. She performed a fake 'medical justue' and stopped. "Naruto. She was already 'dead'. Taking a stab to the heart by a I suppose... poisoned kunai. Sorry Naruto." Naruto cried and cried. He looked over at Sasuke. His canine teeth got sharper since they were already sharp. His whiskers grew longer. "Sasuke!!!" Shouts Naruto about to charge at Sasuke until you spoke. "Would you have really cried and try to kill the person that killed me if I died?" Naruto was shock. "Y/n! Babe I thought I lost you! You tricked me. This was real tears!" Whined Naruto. "Love. In your face!!!" You laughed. Naruto got angry. "Sakura! Sasuke! You were in it too! My own teammates!" Shouts Naruto. "Bye!" Sasuke and Sakura began running while you sat down eating your favourite chocolates and watching.

Sasuke

Sasuke feared one thing. Fan-girls. They were annoying. You decided to trick him. You made a whole lot of shadow clones and they were different people. You then turn into Karin. You knocked on the door and signalled. Sasuke opened the door and was twitching his eyes. "F f fan-girls! What the heck! Ahhhhhh!" 'karin' pulled Sasuke and kisses his lips. Sasuke tried pulling away but her grip was firm. The shadow clones disappear and your transformation justue wore off. "Y-y/n. Honey you scared me!" "Vavava! You should have seen the look on your face!" You laugh. Sasuke muttered Sasuke you couldn't clearly get but ignored in the end.

Neji

Neji always gets annoyed with Lee. He hates him. What if they were two Lee's. Haha! You got Lee and said, "wanna trick Neji and get to convince him that I'm your 'twin' and I'm gay." "Great plan y/n my future wife!" "Not happening." You transform into Lee. Lee knocked on the door. "Hey Neji!" Said Lee cheerfully. Neji groaned. "What?" He asked annoyed. "Well, you see, I came to introduce my brother, Hiro!" 'hiro' waves hi. "Oh my gosh! There's two of you!" Screamed Neji. "And I'm gay. Sure would be nice to have another man inside me for just 3 minutes don't yah think brother?" Neji almost threw up. "I ain't from Texas for no reason. I came from Konoha but I'm a wild Texas gal!" Said 'hiro'. Neji said, "you're not a girl you are a boy." 'Hiro' laughed. "What ever!" 'he' grabbed Neji and kisses his lips. Neji pushed 'hiro' off. "What the f*ck man!" Swears Neji. Lee's brother turned into you. "I thought you loved me." You whine. "Wait a minute what!? And you teamed up with Lee!" Said Neji. "My Neji swore. He doesn't swear. I love you." You said grinning. "Whatever." Said Neji.

Gaara

Gaara hates people going to close to you and is afraid of loosing you. So you decided to trick him. You had an empty suitcase in your hand and hid your belongings. "Gaara!" Gaara came towards you. "It's over." You walked out the door and Gaara stood there in shock. He felt a tear slip and slumped against the wall. "How could I have loosed her? The woman I love. What did I do?" Whispered Gaara. You walk in your house. "I'm just kidding silly!" You said. Gaara growled lowly. "What a waste of my time." You pout. Gaara picked you up and kissed you passionately while carrying you to your room.

Sorry I couldn't do the others. I was too lazy! Oh and if you don't request then this will never go on.