Akatsuki members vs Leaf Ninjas

Naruto (sorry I just love love love LOVE Naruto so much!!!!! So I'm only going to be able to do Naruto only. Sorry~)

Kakashi, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kiba and Akumaru, Sakura, Sai and Naruto were in the middle of the forest making a plan. "Alright! Kiba and Hinata will go east. Kiba, Akumaru can sniff out y/n's shirt and follow her scent. Hinata can use her byakugan and search for y/n." Kiba and Akumaru got up along with Hinata. "Right!" They yelled. They headed off east and left. "Okay. Sai and Sakura. You two go west. Sai you'll send out some creatures to get a whiff of y/n's pants and go sniffing her out like Akumaru. Sakura will look around." Sakura and Sai got up and nod at Kakashi. "Okay!" Yelled Sakura. They ran off west. "Alright then. Shikamaru and Naruto. You guys are with me. We'll search around the area going north. Now if we find anything or anyone that associates with the Akatsuki, we'll report right back to this spot." Said Kakashi talking a kunai and sticking it in the ground. "What about the others?" Asked Shikamaru.

"Hm. Oh yeah that's right! Naruto?" Naruto grinned. "Right! Let's do this! Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!" Several clones appeared. "Alright guys. 10 of you go east and 10 of you go west. Tell Hinata, Kiba, Sai and Sakura if they find anything associated with the Akatsuki, then report back to where we were. It has a kunai there too." Said Naruto. "You can count on us!" Yelled the clones and they ran off. "Now that that's settled, let's search!" Kakashi, Shikamaru and Naruto were running off looking down at the ground searching for anything​ at all. A kunai came flying towards Naruto out of thin air. "Naruto!" Kakashi threw a kunai at the kunai and it went another direction. "That was too close. Thank you Kakashi-sensei." Said Naruto. "Hm." Said Kakashi rolling his eyes. Before Naruto could argue with Kakashi, the tree exploded and the trio jump to another tree.

"What the heck was that!?" Yelled Naruto. A man with grey hair and purple eyes wearing the Akatsuki cloak was on the tree opposite them. "Why hello there! What are fine leaf ninja men like you doing out here? All alone?" Asked Hidan. "You again!" Yelled Shikamaru. "Oh great! It's the shadow kid!" Yelled Hidan. Naruto growled. "Well... aren't you gonna fight me? I don't have all day you know." Said Hidan with a smirk. "Get him!" Yelled Naruto. He ran towards Hidan and yelled, "shadow clone jutsu!" "Naruto wait!"

Hinata stood on top of a tree looking around without her byakugan activated. Kiba gave Akumaru your shirt and he sniffed it. Akumaru barked and Kiba nods. "Yeah. I can't sniff her out anywhere around here too. Hinata!" Hinata looked down at Kiba and nods. "Right!" She looked forward and made a sign. "Byakugan!" Hinata looked around and saw a man. This man wore an Akatsuki cloak and his head was in some sort of fly trap. But the man was beneath Kiba! "*Gasp* Kiba underneath you!" Kiba and Akumaru jumped up on a nearby tree and the ground broke. Zetsu came out the ground and smirked a bit. "Hi! My name is Zetsu!" Yelled the light side of Zetsu. The dark side frowned. "Idiot! Why in the world did you introduce yourself to the enemy!?" Yelled the dark side of Zetsu. "What~ we never met before so~" said the white side. "You're about to meet my fist!" Kiba aimed to punch Zetsu at his face. "Wait Kiba don't go too close to the fly trap!"

Sai stood on a tree by himself. Sakura was running around looking for you. Sai sighed and opened his scroll. "Alright. Tell me when to do this!" Sai yelled to Sakura. Sakura turned around. "Now!" Sai took his paint brush and began to draw something. "Ninja Art! Super Beast Scroll!" Yelled Sai. Many mice were running off all over the forest. Sai gave a mouse your pants. It took a sniff and began running out. "Wait ago Sai!" Yelled Sakura. Sai gave a closed I smile. "Thank you Sakura." A mouse came running back to Sai. A few bumped into Sakura. "Ugh. Hey Sai tell your mice to not bump into me!" Yelled Sakura. Sai sweat dropped. "Sorry Sakura." The mouse jumped on Sai's hand and began to squeak. Sai was silent and he looked at Sakura worriedly. "Sakura. The enemy is nearby." Said Sai.

Sakura jumped towards Sai and got in a fighting position. "Sai, watch my back." Said Sakura. "Of course!" Said Sai. An Akatsuki member came over to Sakura and Sai standing on the tree opposite them. He had a mask and dark blue hair. "Hi! I came to scare you off!" Yelled Tobi. "That's not gonna happen! Wait! We fought you already!" Yelled Sakura. "Oh you again! Hello!" Said Tobi. "Ugh. This idiot!" Then another Akatsuki member came. He had blond hair and dark blue eyes. "Tobi. Stop acting like a fool and get them." Deidara threw bombs at Sai and Sakura and they jumped out the way. "Cha! Let's do this!" "Ninja Art! Super Beast Scroll!"

What's gonna happen to Kakashi, Shikamaru and Naruto? Will they defeat Hidan? Will Hidan bring any back up? What about Hinata, Kiba and Akumaru? Will they defeat Zetsu? Will Kiba get his arm ripped off? Will Zetsu call for back up? What about Sakura and Sai? Will they kill Tobi and see his true identity!? Will any of them get caught in a genjutsue?? Will any of them get blown to pieces? Most importantly, will Sakura and Sai survive? And will the Team bring back y/n? Read the next chapter to find out!!!!