You celebrate Valentine's

Naruto (ages; 16)

"Babe!" Naruto kept nagging at you. You turned and gave him a glare. You were too busy watching your favourite anime Boku no Hero to care about the Uzumaki at the moment.

"What Naruto?" On hearing you respond, Naruto grinned from ear to ear and pulled something out from his pocket. He shoved it into your hand and waited for a reaction. Looking down you saw a crushed up f/c card. You opened it up and saw writing.

Happy Valentine's Day,
NARUTO

"Yeah you too."

"Y/n!" You weren't that interested, because you wanted to watch the anime. "What?" Naruto dug into his pocket once more and pulled out a small piece of paper. He shoved that in your hand too.

You opened up the paper and stared at it. "What is this?" "Your gift!" You read what it said.

"Ramen....coupon...."

You stared at Naruto. "Do yah like it?!" You gave your best smile. "I love it." He grinned and kissed you deeply, you kissing back. When you broke away you stood and went to the kitchen.

There, you threw away the paper.

Sasuke (ages; 16)

Today was Valentine's Day, and Sasuke had planned on taking you out to dinner. He told you to get ready before 6, and that he would pick you up then.

That very night, you picked out a short black dress, with white stars on it. You had curled/straightened/braided your hair, and applied light make up to your face. There was a knock on the door, and you knew exactly who it was.

Your brother opened the door and stared at Sasuke. Then he looked back staring at you. "Use a condom." He said before letting you go.

When you got walking, Sasuke quickly scanned you. "You look nice y/n." You felt the need to strangle him. "Thanks. You look nice too." He smirked hearing the venom lacing through your words.

Only nice? My god. You looked drop dead gorgeous!

Neji (ages; 15)

You and your best friend Neji sat together watching little couples give each other gifts. You two were the only ones not engaged in any of those activities.

"What's the meaning of just giving away gifts for love? It's nobody's birthday and it isn't Christmas!" You exclaimed, happily eating on a bar of chocolate.

"Here y/n." You looked towards Neji. Just then, he placed a kiss on your lips. You blushed hard pulling away slightly after a couple of minutes. "Never speak of this." Neji warned, holding your hand. You looked down at your feet. "Agreed."