your baby's first word

Naruto

It has been a few months. Your babies started to slightly walk. You were holding (son name) while Naruto was holding (daughter name). Naruto said, "babe check this-" "ramen." You looked at (daughter name) shocked. "Misu pork." Naruto looked at (son name) also shocked. "Misu pork." "Ramen." You and Naruto giggled. "Their first words! Babe they said their first words!" You squeal kissing Naruto's cheek over and over again. "Now say daddy." "Ramen." "No no (daughter name) daddy." "Ramen!" You saw Naruto face palm and you giggled. "Son say daddy." "Misu pork!" Naruto groaned and fell on his back on the couch.

Sasuke

It has been a few months. Your baby started to slightly walk. Right now Sasuke had (son name) in his laps with the usual emotionless face trying to get (son name) to talk. "(Son name) I don't like talking and not talking to you either." You growled lifting your arm up to smack Sasuke. SLAP! You slapped Sasuke across his face. Sasuke groaned. "Ow woman! I mean~ so your mother is making me talk to you." You glare at Sasuke. "Hn." Said Sasuke. "Now (son name) say dada." Sasuke said, "I said say daddy." Sasuke said out of anger, "hn." You then hit Sasuke's arm. "Hn!" Your heads shot back to look at (son name). "Oh so you said 'hn' but you can't say daddy!" Sasuke held his head. (Son name) waddled over to Sasuke and poked Sasuke's chest. Sasuke glanced at his son. "Hn!"

Neji

You were next to Neji watching him play with your 2 sons while you played with your daughter. "Byakugan!" You looked at (1st son) and he looked at you. "Byakugan!" Neji smiled proudly. "He said his first words." "Mama." You looked at (2nd son) and he was laughing. "Mama!" He said. "Oh my god Neji look!!" You squealed. But when you and Neji looked at your daughter she was still silent. She turned her face and played with her dolls. "Honey (daughter) say something." Your daughter looked at you and Neji. "Hinata!" You hugged her and kissed Neji's cheek. "This is incredible."

Gaara

You looked at (son) and (daughter) as they stared at you. "Say that again." You said to the children. "Naruto!" Said your daughter. "Blood!" Said your son. "Gaara!" You shout. Gaara came running. "What?" He asked alert. "Look. They said they're first words!" "Naruto!" "Blood!" Gaara grinned. "Nice."