when you accidentally slap them

Naruto

You were making lunch for yourself and Naruto when Naruto snuck up behind you and yelled, "boo!" You squeaked and slapped Naruto hard on the face. "Ouch!" Yelled Naruto holding his face. "Oh! Sorry Naruto! I didn't see you there!" Naruto groaned and removed his hand. There was a giant red hand mark on his face. "It burns!" Yelled Naruto. You laughed and turned around, making lunch once more.

Sasuke

You were training hard with Kakashi and didn't notice Sasuke sneaking up behind you. "Hi!" He yelled. You screamed and slapped Sasuke with your fist 😂. "Fudge!!!" Yelled Sasuke (because Konohamaru's​ team was passing). You sweat dropped and saw the fist mark on his face. "Sorry Sasuke. You shouldn't have scared me yah know!" Sasuke grunted and turned to leave. You cracked up a laugh.

Neji.

You were reading a book quietly by yourself, when Neji snuck up behind you, and yelled, "Rock Lee's here!" You screamed and slapped Neji with the book. Neji held his face and yelled, "ouch!" You slapped him again with the book and kept hitting him with the book. When you pulled away, you saw the byakugan activated and sweat dropped. "Aha. Sorry there Neji-kun! I thought you Rock Lee! I was scared a bit there!" Neji got up and sat on the bed. "Yeah yeah. Just get me ice."

Sai

You were drawing a puppy playing with a ball when Sai sneaked up behind you. He touched your shoulder and whispered in your ears, "hello," like a creepy man and you slapped Sai with the paint brush. Sai held his cheek that had swollen and glanced at you with a glare. "Ow." Said Sai. You gasped and touched Sai's cheek. "Ah! Sorry Sai! I thought you were a creepy old man!" You laughed nervously and Sai sat down giving you his fake smile. "It's okay." You gave Sai the, wtf face and a glare. 😾 "Hey don't you fake smile at me before I smack you across the face and it won't be an accident!!"

Shino

You lay on the ground playing games on your phone, when Shino snuck up behind you with a (most feared insect) in his hand. He tapped your shoulder and you screamed. "Ahhhhhhh​!" You slapped Shino and his hand and the bug fell on the floor and died (cause' it was fat and ready to die). Shino's shades were also on the ground. His chocolate brown eyes stared at you with anger. "Eek! Sorry Shino!" Shino rolled his eyes and did a small tch not satisfied.