Baby Fever

Naruto

"Who's a good baby? You're a good baby!! Who's mommy? I'm mommy!!" You cued at your baby boy as you threw him up down and around. You kissed his chubby cheek and his forehead just as Naruto walked in holding in his arms your twin girls. You had gotten lucky but unlucky with your first pregnancy, having triplets! You knew it would be difficult, you knew raising the three would be hard, but you were ready to be the parent you always wanted to be.

You and Naruto were only 23, not married and hardworking shinobi. You were making it work!

Naruto sat on the couch with an exhausted sigh. "Y/n....Y/n my love. I'm sorry I ever doubted you!" This was the first time he was home to actually help take care of the three month old triplets and he was already complaining. You've been doing this for literally three months now! "Pregnancy must have been hard! Because they're so hard to take care of!!"

Naruto complained. "Oh quit your whining. You're literally on level one!" "Really?" "Really!" "Sigh."

Sasuke

Sasuke came walking inside your shared room holding a very exhausted baby s/n. The little Uchiha was yawning and barely clinging to a very pissed and just as tired Sasuke, who wanted to sleep and cry. Sitting on your bed you had your other child d/n in your arms.

"Honey how do I put s/n to bed??" Sasuke asked with a visible pout. He looked like he was about to cry. "Come, just bring him to me." Sasuke approached and s/n dropped himself into your arms, kicking d/n to the face with his soft foot so she could stop sucking on your breast, and taking over the very nipple she was on. "Heyy, don't bully!" Sasuke told him rubbing his eyes.

"He's been so territorial lately." You comment. "Oh yeah?" Sasuke raises a brow, "I wonder who he gets it from." You blush embarrassed. "Yeah, that's what I thought too.."

Neji

"Neji can you get f/s/n?!"
"Can't when I'm handling f/d/n!!"

"But if you're handling d/n am I taking care of s/d/n?!!" You looked down at the chubby s/c baby in your arms as she stared up at you with big lavender eyes. "There was a mix up." You say giving him the baby girl and taking f/d/n. "Okay! I got f/d/n, s/s/n and t/s/n!!"

"Give me s/s/n," Neji says taking your second son. He placed the boys and girl in the three way stroller while you placed the other boy and girl in a two way stroller. (Idk what you call strollers that carry more than one pickney).

"Finally! Off to the park!" When you got there you noticed how all the moms were just staring at you and Neji. "Well damn!" Yelled Sakura from across the field. She came running over. "Octomom?!" She had her daughter Sarada on her back strapped in.

You blush lightly, embarrassed at the name. "So it's true! You DID have 5 kids at the same time! It's really the shy ones.~" You quickly turn away. "Being shy has nothing to do with being a mother." Neji sighed and shoved her back by her face feeling the stress on both of you. "Come on Y/n let's go get some ice cream." You nod smiling, and you two went to the ice cream shop with your family.

Gaara

Gaara was literally afraid to hold his babies. Whenever you were running off to the restroom or the kitchen to do business and you left him with your triplets Gaara went full on fright mode. He didn't want to hold them, afraid he'd drop them.

He didn't want to walk near them as they say on the mat and played, afraid he'd stomp them. "Gaara can you help me feed the kids? I need to take the brownies out the oven." "Hmm? Hm! Oh yeah sure!"

When you left to the kitchen, f/d/n, s/d/n and s/n all approached Gaara at once on all fours. Gaara, seeing this backed up immediately and stood to leave. "Oh no you don't!" But they already clinged to his feet. Gaara froze as the babies tried to crawl up their father.

When you returned you gave a smile watching them surround the redhead. "Aw Gaara they're trying to bond!" "Are they?" You nod and he smiles. "Oh thank God."

Sai

Your grandmother held baby s/n in her arms kissing his head and smiling brightly at you. "He's such a handsome little man! Has your eyes y/n." She completely ignored Sai's presence. "Thank you grandma." You say to her smiling. G/n then placed s/n to sit in her laps where she gave him a baby bottle filled with milk.

"Aw isn't he the cutest?" You smiled nodding, "yes he is grandma." Sai then stood up and left the room. "Hmph. Didn't want that boy to come along with you when I said you should come over y/n." "I can't just leave him out of it. He and I made that boy right there. He has a right as the father of my child to come along." G/n didn't argue.

S/n burped cutely when Sai reached for his son. He picked him up and walked out the house with nothing to say. "Well I don't believe my eyes!" G/n yelled out. You shrugged grabbing your stuff and leaving right after.