when he TRIES to make his own vine

Naruto

You were just wondering around in your apartment minding your own business when you heard different footsteps. You walked up the stairs and saw Sasuke, Kiba and Shikamaru. Naruto was pretending to sleep while Sasuke was videoing and Shikamaru was holding a mic. Kiba stretched forward to wake Naruto up. Vine music started playing. Tananananana!!! TAN! Naruto shot his eyes open. He stared at Kiba with a straight face. "Alright man." Kiba backed down and Sasuke stops videoing. "That was weird." Naruto looked at you blushing and waving. You waved back and went take a bath.

Sasuke

You were hanging out with Ino until Sasuke walked up to Kakashi-sensei who was reading Icha Icha. Naruto was videoing while Kiba held a mic. Sasuke out of no where pulls out a pie and slams it in Kakashi's face! You burst out laughing. "You just got pied son!" Shouts Sasuke and Naruto at the same time then they high five. You sweat drop at that scene. That was until Kakashi-sensei got up from he chair he was sitting on and chased after the teenagers while they ran away for their life (hint Kakashi showed his sharingan).

Neji

You were sitting in the bus with Neji, Lee and Ten-Ten when Ten-Ten tapped your shoulder. "Hey y/n..." yes. Ten-Ten points at Neji who was in a disguise as an old man that was very very very very ugly!!!!! You scream because:
A) this man....you thought he was the devil
And
B) he had his hand on top of yours with a small smile
Neji chuckled a lot and got out of the disguise. "Neji! I'm gonna get you for this!" You yell after he cuts off the video.

Gaara

"I can't believe you talked me into this." "Gaara stop complaining!" "This is so embarrassing." "listen Gaara, Temari's right shut it for a while man." Gaara was dressed in a bikini while Temari was videoing, Kankuro held the mic and a special guest, Killer Bee was next to Temari taking down details. You walked in the room while Temari hid along with Kankuro. "Damn Gaara! You got a nice ass man." Said Killer Bee. Your eye twitched as you began feel afraid. "Y/n. Hey babe." Said Gaara in a girly girl voice. You screamed and ran out the room. The video was cut and Gaara hurriedly took off the bathing suit running after you to tell you it was only a vine.

*Extra*

The name of their vines

_____________________________________

Naruto- "That one friend who always wakes up before you touch them😒."

Sasuke- "Don't EVER pie your teacher to his face😂😂😱."

Neji- scare cam- "old man touching your bae.😕...😲😲😲"

Gaara- scare cam- "bae looks at boyfriend with the look that says, 'b*tch is you gay!👙...bruh😫 '"