if he had mating season

Naruto

You lay on the couch watching cartoons and Naruto kept whispering dirty things in your ear that made it hard to watch television and ignore him. "I'm going to get something to eat." You said getting up. Naruto got up with you and held you from the back. He kissed your neck and licked your face. "What's your problem Naruto?" You asked annoyed. "S-sorry. I can't help it. I don't know what's wrong with me." Said Naruto still kissing your neck seductively. He grinned his area on your ass and you moaned moving away from him. "Okay maybe I'm on my mating season." Your eyes grew wide and he grinned wickedly. "Maybe I should leave." You said grabbing your purse. "Or maybe not." And like that Naruto barred up the door and another other place you could escape from. "Can I leave?" You asked. "Not until I'm done."

Sasuke

You were doing yoga by yourself on the mat in your backyard alone when you felt Sasuke's presence. Sasuke crawled over to you and lay on your lap. "What is it Sasuke?" Sasuke only...hissed and he licked your neck and cheek. Two old folks were passing and they walked away speaking bad things about you and the Uchiha. "S-Sasuke what's gotten into you." Sasuke gripped your right breast through your top and you moaned. "Ah Sasuke what the hell!" You moved away from Sasuke and he crawled towards you. He hissed at you. "What'sss the matter? Are you afraid of me?" Sasuke laughed dryly. "I'm on my mating ssseason dear. And I expect you to be my mate. Sssince you are my girlfriend." You blushed and turned to run when half of Sasuke's body was wrapped around you. "Don't be afraid my dearessst. I love you." You nodded still scared. "Oh grow up! The pain will be over in a few monthsss."

Neji

You were sleeping peacefully on your bed while Neji was sitting next to you watching you sleep. You woke up and turned to him. He had a sneaky grin on his face. "Hey there honey." You said tiredly. "Mhm." Neji kissed your cheek and then your lips. "I'll cut straight to the chase. I'm on my mating season." You looked at Neji. "Neji what animal are you?" Neji blushed and he looked away muttering. "I can't hear you Neji." "I said I'm a white tiger!" You heard a growl in Neji's voice and you moved back a little. "Sorry if I scared you." You nodded. "Are you going to mate with me?" Neji asked. "U-um. I'll t-think about it." You said nervously. "Okay."

Kiba

"Kiba leave me alone! Tsume! Hannah! Help me!" You yelled running to Kiba's mom and his sister. They sighed and touched your shoulder. "Ever been f**ked in the a**?" She asked. "N-n-no." You said a bit scared. "Well...good luck!" "No wait!" They already left and you turned around. Akumaru disappeared. "Do you know what (growl) day it is?" Kiba asked growling in-between. "N-no." You said taking a few steps. You heard howling and barking. When you got to the store room there was Akumaru mating with p/n. You gasped and ran to your room. Slamming it shut you turned and saw Kiba. The key turned in the door and Kiba grabbed it. "It's mating season baby! Whoohoo!" "*Gulp*! Oh dear."