If He Was Your Parent [PT.2]

Naruto

You lay in your room sobbing quietly to yourself because of the way your father had treated you. Usually when he raised his voice he was quick with it, but he also didn't do it around his friends. You sighed deep, wiping the tears and sitting up. "Now I see why Boruto hates dad.." you look around at your room and after some time got up to clean it. As you were putting up your toys there was a knock on the door followed by a soft, "y/n honey. Can I come in?"

It was your mother, like usual coming to check on her baby. "Yes." You respond, and she walks in. Surprisingly with Naruto behind! "Y/n." Hinata tells you, "your father would like to have a talk with you. Can you sit down?" You nodded and sat on your bed, ready to hear the cursing and the screaming like you've seen in those movies.

Naruto sat beside you and Hinata left the room. "Y/n, sweetie." Naruto says, rubbing your h/t h/c head. "I'm sorry for the way I yelled at you yesterday." You looked up, shocked. Not aware that parents could apologize! "W-what?" You asked to confirm you weren't dreaming or in some sitcom!

"I'm sorry my little star." Naruto teared up, "I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have compared you to you sister. I should have just spoken to you, I hope I didn't traumatize you too much!" He weeped silently and you patted his head as a form of revenge. "Cry it out dad," you tell him with a smug look that changed to a sympathetic one everytime he looked up at your face.

Sasuke

You didn't move a muscle as you sat down on your carpet in your room. Blinds drawn and door locked as you stared at the knife on the ground in front of you. You were gonna make yourself activate the sharingan. Sarada got hers when she was really excited to see papa, but with the way he was treating you it seemed he wanted you to unlock it from a place of pain.

Like he did.

You frowned and stretched forward grabbing the knife. What would Uncle Itachi do? You asked yourself, aiming the knife at your eye with shaky hands. From downstairs you heard your mother yell, "Sasuke have you seen my favourite knife?!" And there was a small no in response.

You took deep breaths and tried again with shaky eyes. Maybe if you just placed the knife really close, your sharingan would awaken! You thought to yourself. Just as you did that though, Sasuke walked in your room and looked down at you immediately. "Y/n?" He quickly removed the knife from you. "Sakura I found it!!" Sakura came running upstairs, worried. When she spotted the knife in his hands and your shocked expression she took the knife herself.

"Sasuke what the hell?!" She yelled at the man. "Y/n was going to stab her eye." "I wasn't! I was just trying to trigger the sharingan!!" "That's a dumbass idea." Sasuke told you, letting Sakura leave the room. "I know I was harsh on you yesterday, but that's only because I need you to be able to protect yourself everywhere you go. I need you to wield your eyes young so when you're older, if I'm dead, you don't need daddy's saving." He stroked your face, "I didn't want to push you to this though. I'm sorry y/n." You cried at his words and hugged him tightly.

And just then, your eyes awakened.

Neji

"Come on y/n, put on your shirt." "NnnnO!" You screamed at your father running away from him. Neji didn't bother to run behind you though, instead he walked. "Please sweetheart!" He called to you, "if you don't get dressed soon you won't be able to meet your cousin on time!"

"I don't WANNA meet no cousin!" You yelled at him. You tripped in that moment on another shirt of yours about to hit the floor face first when Neji caught you and stared deeply into your e/c orbs. "Y/n." "Daddy?" "Behave." He sternly told you. You frowned and sat still as Neji pulled your shirt over your head and tucked your little arms in.