When he trys to kiss you with a messy face

Naruto

You and Naruto were at Ichiraku eating ramen when Naruto stuffed his whole head in his bowl of ramen. You looked at your boyfriend shocked. "Naruto? Are you okay?" Naruto rose up and looked at you with a cheeky grin. He had strings of ramen hanging from his mouth and his lips were filled with ramen also. Naruto then leaned in for a kiss with his lips up high! "Kiss?" Asked Naruto with a smirk. "No way! Clean your face!" You said. Naruto pouts and slurped up the ramen.

Sasuke

You sat next to Sasuke as he ate his tomato burger. It had extra tomatoes. Just then you looked at Sasuke and saw small pieces of tomatoes were around and on his mouth. "Sasuke?" You said. "Hm." Said Sasuke. "Your face is messy." Sasuke gasped and turned red like a tomato. "T-This is bullshit." Said Sasuke. Then he smirked and leaned in to get a kiss. You began to laugh and pushed him back by his forehead with your fingers. "Not a chance Uchiha." Sasuke pouts slightly and began cleaning his face.

Neji

Neji was training with Lee. As usual they were bickering on who was the best. Guy watched with glee. The freak! You sat beside Guy watching as Neji tried to hit Lee's chakra points. Lee moved out the way just in time before Neji could touch his chakra point under his arm. Neji fell on the ground and his face was filled with dirt. "Neji-kun!" You yelled running towards Neji. He lifted his head. His lavender eyes pierced into your e/c eyes. "Ar-are you okay N-Neji-kun." You asked. "No." Said Neji with a frown. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Hm. Kiss me." Said Neji bluntly. You giggled with a blush. "No." You got up and walked away leaving Neji all alone.

Gaara

You were getting some dangos for yourself and Gaara. You knocked on his door and he said, "come in." You walked in the office. "I told you babe, no need to knock." Said Gaara wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Sorry babe." You said. Gaara ate his dango and around his mouth had the juicy sweet. "Can I have a kiss?" Asked Gaara with puppy dog eyes. "No." You said walking out Gaara's office. "Hn." Gaara cleaned his mouth and glared at your leaving figure.