when he buys you a car

You are 18 in this one shot. And if you don't like the colour of the car or the brand you can change it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

Naruto

You were being pulled by Naruto as he constantly kept pulling on your arm. "Bae!" You whine. Naruto chuckled. "I got you a present." He said in your ear. "I had enough presents if you know what I mean." you giggled and Naruto blushes. He pulled you must the house. "Oh my God Naruto this is amazing!!!!!!" You squeal. You looked at your brand new orange car. You jumped up and kissed Naruto passionately.

 You jumped up and kissed Naruto passionately

Sasuke

Instead of you annoying Sasuke he was annoying you. "Y/n let's go." He muttered. You were currently on a mission and during the mission Sasuke was bothering you non stop. "Let's go." When you got back to the village he continued. "Let's. Go." You reported to Lady Tsuande. Then you left. "Let. Us. Go." you went to buy ramen still ignoring Sasuke. When you finish your ramen, Sasuke lifts you by your waist and threw you over his shoulder. "Uchiha out me down! I'm tired!" You scream. Sasuke chuckled and puts you down.....................near your brand new car!!!!!!! You saw it was dark blue and squealed jumping up and down. "Thank you duckass!" You squealed and kissed Sasuke who grumbled and kissed back.

 "Thank you duckass!" You squealed and kissed Sasuke who grumbled and kissed back

Neji

You were shopping with Ten-Ten, Hinata and Temari. It was supposed to be just you, Temari and Hinata but Ten-Ten being obnoxious wanted to come too. Only to ruin your good time. Since you knew she hated you and you hated her back. When you came back from shopping you hugged Temari good bye and went to follow Hinata. When you got to the Hyūga mansion you said bye to Hinata but felt warm arms around your waist and looked back seeing Neji. "Neji!" You blushed. You're shy so what do you expect. "I have a present for you." You blushed. "Not that kind." Your blush faded and you nod. Neji took you to your house. "What could be my present at my house Neji-kun?" You asked. B/n looked at Neji in anger. Neji sighed. He turned you around and their it was. A beautiful lavender car! All for you! "B/n you got a new van!" You asked. Neji chuckled. "It's yours y/n." You blushed and kissed Neji softly. He kissed back. Sorry I couldn't get the colour lavender but I got a car that's purple and looks like Neji's kind.

Gaara

You didn't think Gaara had time for you. You knew he was Kazekage so yeah? Busy busy busy. You were hanging out with Temari and Kankuro. Gaara came up to you in his sand and said, "let's go." You nod and waves bye to Temari and Kankuro. Gaara took you to your house and you immediately saw a bright red car. "Gaara who's at my house?" You asked. Gaara chuckled softly. "It's your car y/n." You turn around and jumped on Gaara squealing. "Thank you so much Gaara you're the best boyfriend ever!!" You kissed Gaara who happily kissed back.

 "Thank you so much Gaara you're the best boyfriend ever!!" You kissed Gaara who happily kissed back