How He Proposed To You

Naruto

Naruto said he was going to take you on a date. Naruto being Naruto you thought he would have taken you to Ichiraku's. But he took you to the fair. When you got there you played lots of games and won lots of prizes. Just as you were about to go and get some french fries and soda, Naruto stopped you. He got on one knee. "Y/n. I love you so much. You became my friend when everyone called me a monster. You became my light while I sat in the dark. I was never alone and you were always by my side. So I'm asking you y/n l/n. May you marry me?" You blush a bright red. "Yes! Yes! Naruto I will!" You squealed. Naruto took out a box from his pocket and when he opened it you saw a diamond ring. "I love you." Said Naruto standing up putting the ring on your finger. "I love you too." You said wrapping your arms around Naruto's neck. The Uzumaki pulled you into a deep kiss which caused you to happily kissed back!

 The Uzumaki pulled you into a deep kiss which caused you to happily kissed back!

Sasuke

Sasuke was gone on a long mission. He's been gone for 1 year. You were told by Lady Tsunade that he'd be back. You ran to her office in hopes of seeing Sasuke. "Tsunade-sama is it true! Is he really coming back!" Tsunade shrugged. "I don't know y/n. We'll just have to wait and see." You sighed and wiped the tears quickly forming in your eyes. "I-it's okay I j-just thought he'd b-be back by now." The door opened and you turned around to leave. Not yet recognising the person. "Excuse me sir." You said trying to leave. The man grabbed your shoulder. "Yes y/n?" You looked up. That voice. It can't be. You looked at the person's face. "SASUKE!!!" You squealed. You jumped on Sasuke as he spined you around. He puts you down and got on one knee. "I can't wait any longer y/n. Y/n, when we first met I thought you were an obnocious fan-girl. As I grew to know you I started to like you but that like turned into love. Then we started going out. I've realized that I didn't want to just go out with you anymore. I realized I wanted to keep hold and cherish you forever. So y/n l/n, may you marry me?" You cried and hugged Sasuke getting on your knees. "Yes." Sasuke puts the ring on your finger. It was a red ruby ring. Sasuke then pulled you into a passionate kiss and you kissed back.

 Sasuke then pulled you into a passionate kiss and you kissed back

Neji

Everything was almost gone. Your loved ones. You watched as your brother was killed in front of your face. Your only family left. Neji was about to be struck by a pole. He was protecting Hinata who was protecting Naruto. You ran in front of Neji and took the pole to your stomach.....You woke up in a white room with a headache. "She's awake!" You heard a familiar voice yell. You see Sakura in a nurse clothing. She had a diamond on her forehead. "S-Sakura-chan." You said slowly. She grinned and hugged you. "W-where's N-Neji-kun?" You asked worried. "Don't push yourself too hard. He's right here." Sakura moved aside as you saw Neji in a wheelchair. "N-Neji-kun you're h-hurt." You said sadly. "You suffered more than me. What you did back there took guts. Thank you. But this wasn't your destiny. I was supposed to die." Said Neji. You began to cry. "N-no! You can-can't die. I-I'd be devastated if you d-died." Neji smiled. "I love you y/n." You nod. Neji then came closer. "Y/n. You showed me how to love. How to care. How to...smile. You were once a nuisance to me. Now you're my hero. You saved me. I love you. Y/n l/n, may you marry me?" You began to cry as you nod shyly. "Yes Neji-kun. I will marry you. I love you too." Neji smiled. Hinata came over and gave Neji a silver ring. Neji puts the ring on your finger. Then Neji got up slightly and kissed your lips. You kissed back.

 You kissed back

Gaara

There you sat in the sand crying​ as you watched Grandma Chiyo try to bring Gaara back to life. When she did you cried and hugged him. Granny Chiyo died. You sat next to Gaara and watched as he opened his eyes. "G-Gaara." You said. Gaara smiled. "Y/n." You hugged Gaara even tighter as he hugged back shaking. When you got to Suna with Team 7 you bowed thanking them and Gaara took you to his home. "Gaara I thought I lost you." You said crying again. Gaara smiled. "You'd never loose me." He said quietly. Gaara got on one knee. "Y/n you are my life. Thank you for befriending me when I had no friends. For being with me through thick and thin and thank you for returning my feelings. I love you y/n. May you marry me?" You nod crying. "Yes. I will." Gaara puts a green ring on your finger then he pulled you into a warm kiss. You kissed back.