when you're on your period

This happened after you got saved 😪!!!!

Naruto

You lay asleep on your bed very close to Naruto. He was awake. He was..for once..reading...a book!! Naruto continued to read but then he saw you curl slightly in a ball and groan. Naruto saw you twist a little then your eyes shot open. "Y/n are you okay?" You nod awkwardly and walked off to the bathroom. Naruto looked down at the spot where you were sleeping curiously and saw blood. When you came out the bathroom Naruto pat the now clean spot next to him. "Did I mess up?" You asked. "Yeah." Said Naruto. You felt embarrass and you didn't sit. "It's okay. Things happen." You sat next to Naruto and he wrapped an arm around your waist.

Sasuke

You lay asleep next to Sasuke and he was busy cleaning his sword. You woke up and walked straight to the bathroom. Sasuke was confused and he was about to go check on you when he felt his hand touch something wet. He looked down and moved his hand immediately. "Period." He said with a grunt. You came out the bathroom and asked, "did you see anything​ unusual?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Yes, I saw your blood." Karin walked in and sat next to Sasuke with her glasses off. "Hello Sasuke!" Sasuke muttered, "get out." Karin pouts. "I know you want me Sasuke." Suigetsu walked in and began pulling Karin out. "Let go of me! You stinky little fish let me go!" Suigetsu groaned, "I honestly hate her. This woman Karin is nothing but trouble." When the two left Sasuke held you in his arms and kissed your cheek. "It's okay. Just sleep." You fell asleep again and hugged Sasuke's arm closely.

Neji

You and Hinata were hanging out in her room when you felt pain in your stomach all of a sudden. "Are you on your period?" Asked Hinata. You blushed and said, "yes." You went to go change your pad or tampon. As you walked down the halls going to the bathroom you heard something breaking. Was it something breaking? It sounded like vines? You turned around and saw no one and continued walking. "You know, when you're on your period you shouldn't walk around so freely. There are males in this house that could pass and see you." Said Neji with his byakugan activated and his arms were around your waist from behind. You blushed scarlet red and Neji smirked. "I suggest you get a change off pants too." Neji handed you a pair of Hinata's jeans. You nod and quickly ran off to the bathroom.

Gaara

You sat on Gaara's desk watching him work and also helping him out. Gaara picked up the pen and you were stacking up the papers he already finished. "Y/n can you pass me the-" you looked at Gaara. "The what?" You asked. "Uh.... you're gonna need to get that checked." Said Gaara looking at your skirt. "What checked-...oh no no no! This wasn't supposed to happen!" You ran out the office and flew by Kankuro who was walking towards Gaara's office. When Kankuro walked in he looked at Gaara's and asked, "what's up with her?" Gaara shook his head. "Period." You walked back in like nothing never happened with a fresh clean skirt. "Back so soon." Teased Gaara. You rolled your eyes. "Shut up." Kankuro walked out the door and said, "I'll be on my way now," while you continued to work with Gaara, sending a few glares his way.

Shikamaru

You and Shikamaru were laying down on your bed sleeping. You woke up and went to get something to eat. When you walked back in the room carrying a huge bag of barbecue potato chips, you saw Shikamaru up and setting up the game Shoji. You groaned and said, "Shikamaru I'm not in the mood." Shikamaru rolled his eyes and puts away the game. You sat down and ate grumpily. Shikamaru pats your leg and rubbed your belly. "Period?" He asked. "Yes." You said still eating. "Oh man what a pain. It figures, well, at least I can now be lazy at peace." You smacked Shikamaru and he groaned, "then again...maybe not."

Sai

You and Sai were drawing together when Sai picked up the colour red and you growled. "What's the matter?" Asked Sai. You grumbled, "nothing." And you continued to work. When you were done you went to the bathroom. You walked back in and saw Sai reading a book. "It says here that girls are mostly really angry or annoyed if they see the colour red. If they look distastefully at the colour, it shows that it's their, 'time of the month' also known as their period. To prevent your girlfriend from killing you, do what she says." Sai looked at you and you sat down next to him. Sai kissed your lips and he gave you some pain tablets and water. "Drink this. I learnt it will help the pain go away." You took the tablets and thanked Sai.