you accidentally touch their area

This includes most of the Naruto characters

{Team 7}

Naruto

You took a few steps back and made a run for it as Naruto's right eye was red. "Y/n! Get back here!" You ran in your room and shut the door. You accidentally touched his area and now he was horney. You turned around and bam! There was Naruto smirking. He grabbed your waist and took you to the bed. "Naruto wait! Please! I'm sorry!!"

Sasuke

You were sitting next to Kakuzu talking when your hand accidentally brushed against Sasuke's area. "Sorry!" You said. Kakuzu got up and left. You sat awkwardly next to Sasuke. You were about to leave when he jumped on top of you. "You don't think you would get away that easily right?" Gulp! Good luck!

Sakura

You were watching Sakura scold Naruto bored. When you got up to tease Sasuke your hand accidentally brushed against Sakura's area. She froze and so did you. "Sorry!" You said flustered moving your hand. Sakura whispered in your ear, "when we get home I'm not talking sorry for that." Your face grew pale and you nod sadly.

{Team 8}

Kiba

You were hiding behind Akumaru scared for your life as Kiba came crawling towards you. "K Kiba! We can talk about this!" You squeaked. You accidentally touched his area and now he's horney. "I don't wanna talk love." You blush and in no time you were running away from Kiba. "Help! Akumaru!" But Akumaru gave you a bored glance and lay down. Kiba now had you pinned against the wall. "No going back now~"

Shino

You were sleeping on Shino's lap when your hand brushed against his area. Shino got tense and moved your hand. Your hand brushed against his area again!? Shino moved your hand and put it somewhere else. When you woke up you saw Shino blushing. "What's wrong Shino?" You asked. Shino said, "nothing at all😒."

Hinata

You and Hinata were doing girl stuff in her room when you went to pick up a doll. Your hand accidentally brushed against her area and you pulled back your hand blushing. "I'm so sorry Hinata-chan! I didn't mean it!" You squealed. "It's okay." Hinata said blushing also.

{Team 10}

Ino

You were picking flowers with Ino when your hand accidentally touched her area. She turned bright red and so did you. "Ino-chan! I'm so sorry!" You apologized. Ino nods but then said, "it's okay. You'll get more than just that when we go to the shop though." You turn bright red with wide eyes and nodded sadly.

Shikamaru

You and Shikamaru were playing a board game until your hand touched his area. Shikamaru blushed. "Sorry Shika!" You said. Shikamaru nods and said, "now let me return the favor hm?" You turn pale and ran pass Shikaku as fast as you can away from Shikamaru.

Well that'll be all😴😴😴.