when you 'do it'

Okay I'm not going to exactly put it cause that would be boring to do all, if you want the lemon for the characters check out my Naruto x reader lemons in my profile and there you have it lemons! All chapters so if you see lemon going on and I didn't warn you good luck.

Naruto (I almost forgot everything is his pov)

I've had many wet dreams and they're getting hotter every night. I saw y/n walk in the kitchen and I trail behind her. She was making a snack, "hey babe." I whispered. Y/n chuckled. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her neck. She moaned my name. The one thing I've been meaning to hear. "You wanna take this to the room?"she asked me. Y/n's parents weren't home. "Nah. Let's try something different." I turned y/n on her stomach against the counter and unzipped my pants. "Is this comfortable enough hon?" I asked her. "If it is comfortable for you then me too." She said.

Sasuke

Y/n is my bae. I love her. She loves me. So let's agree on one thing right. Sex. I mean we watch movies like that. We even make out. Why not take another step and have sex. "Hey babe." I said to y/n as I just came home from a mission. "Hey duck-butt. How was your mission?" She asked. "A bit challenging but I managed. But I wanted to do a private mission." "What's that?" "Make love to you." I saw y/n stiffen up and quickly regret saying that. But then she smiled at kissed my neck. We're going to do it after wards!

Neji

You never knew Neji would be so...so...so...tempting. I'll leave the thinking to you.

Gaara

He often kissed your neck today😉. Your make out turned into Lemon!!!!!!