Forgotten {Sasuke x reader}

"Sasuke!! Where are you going!?"

"I am going to do what I should have done a long time ago."

"I'm your girlfriend!? Aren't you gonna take me with you!?"

"If I took you with me you might get hurt."

"Will you come back and remember what we had? Most importantly, will you remember me?"

He came close to you and held your chin up. He kissed you like he would never see you again.

"Y/n, I would never forget what we had. And I would never forget you either. Never."

Those were the last words heard from him. The last time you saw him. And the last kiss you shared.

3 years later....

Squeals were heard as you were walking through the crowd to see your true love. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi sensei and Sai stood beside him. "Naruto! Thank you!!" You grabbed Naruto and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Sakura!!" You grabbed Sakura and hugged her. "Thank you Kakashi sensei!!" You grabbed Kakashi sensei and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Sai!!" You pulled Sai into a small hug.

You looked at Sasuke grinning a little with a blush on your cheeks. You weren't a fan-girl but you love Sasuke for the inside of him. "Sasuke!? I missed you so much! You came back! I hope you succeeded even though what you wanted to do was terrible!" You said hugging Sasuke.

Sasuke gave you a weird look and hugged you back awkwardly. "Sasuke?" You asked. Sasuke looked at you. "Hn. What?" He asked coldly. "Have you forgotten?" You asked hopefully. Sasuke looked at everyone and pulled you away in a corner away from everyone.

"I don't know what to tell you. But I don't know you."

Those words struck your heart like a sharp sword. "What!?" You began to cry. "I swear. Whatever we had. It is the past." Sasuke said not showing any emotion. You turned around. "So you don't remember saying that, you'll never forget me!? Or even the connection between us!!" Sasuke flinched.

"No! Okay! No!" Naruto came that side. He took your shaking, crying form away from a confused Sasuke. "Y/n. When we found Sasuke and Orochimaru, Orochimaru said that he.......he took away one thing Sasuke loved more than revenge. That was you." You glanced back at Sasuke.

"I'm y/n l/n. I hope we can be friends." You said putting on a fake smile. Sasuke may not have remembered you but he felt he did have some kind of connection with you. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." And you were back to rock bottom. But you would stop at nothing until Sasuke remembered you and what you had.