when somebody walks in on you

This has a bit of lemon inside

Naruto

You and Naruto were kissing deeply and passionately.
(Time skip...)
You were on your knees at Naruto's 'happy friend' on the couch of your apartment. You were about to give Naruto a mouth job when the door opened and you saw Sasuke. He looked at you and Naruto then at Naruto's 'friend'. Sasuke walked out with his eye twitching and he locked the door. "Told you we should have taken this to the room!" You said with a groan getting up. "But you still agreed to do it now and here huh!" Said Naruto with a frown. "Why are you frowning!?" You yelled. Naruto said, "I'm still hard. You didn't even suck me yet. I was waiting for that for a long time now!" You got up putting on your (choice of clothing). "I'm not in the mood. If you need me I'll be out with Hinata." You left Naruto nude and horny.

Sasuke

You and Sasuke were making out heavily until Sasuke took off his shirt.
(Time skip...)
Sasuke was on top of you, banging into your g-spot over and over again while you were screaming to the top of your lungs. "Sasuke!" "Who's fucking you!?" "Sasuke!" "What's my name!?" "Sasuke Uchiha!" "Say I'm your's!" "Am I interrupting something?" Asked Naruto as he stood at the door. Sasuke pulled out of you covering up your nude bodies. "Get out! What the hell are you still doing here!" Yelled Sasuke. Naruto left and you blushed a deep shade of red. "Should have locked the door Sasuke." "Sorry I was too excited." "But you still should have locked the door." You rolled over taking up most of the sheet covering yourself. Sasuke grumbled curses and locked the door. "So are we gonna continue?" *Silence* "y/n?" *Silence* "y/n?" *Silence* "I don't have all day yah know!"

Neji

You and Neji were making out heavily in his room in the Hyūga compound.
(Time skip...)
Neji hovered over you kissing your neck softly. He heard you giggling softly and he kissed in-between your breast. Then Neji trailed his kisses to your belly button and came to your 'cherry'. He kissed you 'down there' and earned some soft moans from you. Then Neji stuck his tongue inside of you slowly. Just as you were about to get to the good part Hinata walked in. She stood looking at you and Neji with a red face. "D-dinner is ready!" She then ran out. Neji groaned and said, "I should have locked the door. I let my actions control me." You blushed and scampered around the room gathering your clothes. "Where are you going love?" Asked Neji. You blushed even more and whispered, "to have dinner with Hinata and Lady Hanabi." You ran out and Neji grumbled curses, that you didn't continue.

Gaara

You and Gaara were doing the French kiss but that soon turned into a full blown make out.
(Time skip...)
You were on your knees teasingly stroking Gaara and kissing his member. Gaara growled impatiently. He grabbed a hand full of your hair and forced your head on his member, bobbing your head rough and fast. Chum fell from your mouth as you stood up. You went towards Gaara and started to kiss him. He forced his tongue inside your mouth and you both fought for dominance. When you pulled away, Gaara went on his knees and grabbed your legs pulling you closer to him. In walked Kankuro. He looked at you then at Gaara. He had a giant smile on his face. "Get out! What are you still doing here!" Yelled Gaara. Sand came running towards Kankuro and he ran away laughing. You blushed and went underneath your sheet. "Let's just-" "not in the mood." Gaara had only one emotion on his face....😒

Kakashi

You and Kakashi were kissing deeply until Kakashi unbuttoned his pants.
(Time skip...)
Kakashi took off his mask and started to suck on one of your nipples. You moaned and wrapped your arms around Kakashi's neck. Kakashi smirked and rubbed your 'cherry'. He shoved two fingers inside of you roughly. He then began to move them in and out roughly. You moaned loudly as Kakashi went even harder. "Kakashi!" The door flew open like wind and you saw the three students of Kakashi. Sai, Sakura and Naruto stood with wide eyes and bright blushes. "K-Kakashi-sensei!" Said Naruto with a blush. Luckily Kakashi covered up his face. Sakura groaned. "We didn't even see his face!" She yelled. "Can you leave?" Asked Kakashi with a 'get the fuck out' face. The trio left awkwardly and Kakashi pulled down his mask while locking the door completely. "Now, where were we?" You pulled Kakashi towards you.