when you go to the beach

Sorry for not updating in a while! School and stuff is hard and holding me back from doing updates. And it's so hard in school. Btw, where I am, you can get beaten by a teacher and a parent. So imagine what happens when you don't do your assignment and homework. How depressing 😞.

Naruto

"Naruto! Are we going to do beach??" Naruto groaned. "Yes we are! Hurry up!!!" You came running downstairs in a bright f/c dress and matching slippers. "Let's go!" Naruto rolled his eyes. "Sure baby." When you got to the beach, you changed your clothing. Walking out the restroom, you wore a yellow bikini with f/c flowers on it. "You look so beautiful." A guy flirted. When you went over to Naruto, he gasped. "Ah! Y/n what the hell are you wearing! Get some clothes on!" Let's just say you never went to the beach again.

Sasuke

"Y/n!!! This is the last straw!!! You're taking for fucking ever!!!!" "Hold on you asshole!!!! I'm coming!!! Shit!!!" You ran down the stairs in a dark blue dress and purple slippers. "Jeez. Women." You glared at Sasuke and left to the beach. When you got there, you went to change in the restroom. You came out in a dark blue one piece that had f/c butterflies on it. When you got to Sasuke, he had his eyes out his head! "Y/n l/n! You should have told me you had that!! I would have bought something that was decent!!" "Shut up Sasuke!! This is decent!" I guy passed whistling at you. "See! That jackass whistled at you damn it!" And that's why you wear bathing suits that look like they belonged to children.

Neji

"Come on y/n. I'm sure you look beautiful." "N-no Neji-kun! I look so ugly in this!" "Dearest you are very beautiful. You will look amazing." You came out the restroom at the beach in a lavender bikini with f/c spots on it. Neji stared with wide eyes, his mouth hung open, and a blush across his face. "Oh my god." He said shocked. "What?" You asked. Neji covered you with a towel. "This is what Sakura bought for you!" "Yes!" I guy passed and he said, "looking fine mama!" Neji glared at him with the byakugan. "Get lost ass!" The boy ran off and that's why Neji never let's you go shopping for bathing suits without him.

Gaara

"Y/n. Open the damn door!" "I'm coming! Hold on!" "I'm coming in if you don't open up in the next 3 seconds!" "This is the girl's room you can't do that!" "Yes I can!" "Is it because you're Kazekage!!" "No dammit! That's it! Three....two.....one...." You opened the door and stepped out the girls room in a red one piece that showed some skin. It had f/c sand on it. "How does it look?" You asked. Gaara gasped and turned red. "It looks good. But you didn't have to wear something that... revealing." Gaara grabbed your hand walking away from the beach. "Gaara where are we going!" "Home." "What! No!!!!"

Sai

"Y/n. Are you done yet?" You sighed heavily. "Not yet Sai." Sai sighed. "Okay." When you got out of the changing room, you stood in front of Sai. "How does it look?" Sai didn't look and he said, "good." You rolled your eyes angrily. "Yeah. Fantastic." When you were getting ice cream you got f/I while Sai got vinella. You were both walking back to the sandy side of the beach when you dropped your sunglasses. Bending to pick it up, Sai caught a glimpse of your butt and he saw you were wearing a black bikini with f/c stripes on it. He saw that it showed your butt a little. "Where did you buy such an ugly suit?" He asked calmly. You looked at Sai shocked. "This is not ugly!" Sai sighed. "Well if that's not ugly you are. You look ugly in that." You gasped and growled at Sai. "The hell!!"