When Their Female Friend Insults You [Part Two]

Gaara

You were just minding your business when Matsuri, one of Gaara's many fangirls and followers happened to come across you. Picking up some fresh fruit from one of the stalls (you were in the market), she approached you with a sly look on her straight face. "Hello Y/n." You scoffed to yourself, 'not this bitch, again.' And you ignored her!

"Shopping for Lord Gaara?" You again did not respond and you picked up an avacado, "I don't really have a thing for these but I can make something out of it." You spoke out loud to yourself. Matsuri kissed her teeth at you and walked past you bumping shoulders, "bitch."

That, was when you responded. "Fuck you hoe!" You launched yourself to beat the crap out of the brunette when Gaara grabbed you by your arm and swung you away. "Do not insult my girlfriend again." He warned the brunette, before he pulled you along to escape the situation, bringing embarrassment on the Kazekage title.

Sai

You were enjoying a cold drink of f/d as you watched Sai paint the sky, his eyes were full of excitement and it really showed in the way he moved his hands as he painted. He was so engrossed he moved rather swiftly and you were happy watching him be happy. But, that happiness soon disappeared when his ex girlfriend Ino Yamanaka came your way.

With her were her teammates Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akamichi! (AkaMOCHI is more like it!! If he could he would eat Kiba's own dog!!) Ehm. :) And the two of them didn't pay anyone any mind!

Until Ino paused her walking and approached Sai completely ignoring you. "Hey Sai! Whatcha doing there?" Sai ignored her and continued painting. "Helllooo? Sai?" "He doesn't want to talk to you." You spoke up and stepped behind him crossing your arms. Ino gave you a glare. "Says the second picked."

Sai stopped what he was doing and sat up pushing Ino gently. He was getting her away from you. "Stay back before I attack you." He calmly told her. Shikamaru and Choji pretended that didn't just happen and they walked up to wait on her, while Ino looked flabbergasted. "You really just shoved me away?! Sai??!" "You were doing so well until you insulted y/n."

The blonde turned on her heels and quickly walked away.