🍃NARUTO🍃

Naruto

"I'm telling you Granny Tsunade! An Akatsuki member kidnapped y/n! They had other ninjas! Scum actually hold me back! When I looked at where y/n was, she was gone! I want help finding her!" Yelled Naruto with his eyebrows furrowed. Tsunade roller her eyes and puts down a scroll. "Alright fine. But you won't go for her." Said Tsunade. Naruto looked like he was about to die. "Granny Tsunade she's my girlfriend!!" "No is no Naruto!" Naruto grumbled. "It isn't fair. I want in on the mission too! That's my girlfriend guys and girls are about to save! Plus, I don't want any guy to lay a finger on her!!" Yelled Naruto. "Hm. Shizune. Summon Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyūga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shikamaru Nara." Said Tsunade. "W-what!!! Kiba!! Shikamaru!! That pervert Kakashi-sensei​???" Yelled Naruto. "Ugh!" Groaned Tsunade. In walked Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba and Akumaru, and Shikamaru. "Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru, I have assigned you 4 on a mission. Kakashi is your leader. Y/n l/n has been kidnapped from by the Akatsuki. Find them and bring y/n back. No further action." Said Tsunade. "Right." Said Hinata. The team left. "What! That's already a 4 man squad! Please Grandma Tsunade!" Pleads Naruto. "No." Tsunade continued to read her scroll and Naruto sulked. Later on that day he went to beg Kakashi to join the team. "Oh what the heck. We could use someone like you Naruto. Sure." Said Kakashi. "Alright you're the best!" Yelled Naruto. "Good. So, we have to sneak out. Well you do. Go according to the plan. If you mess this up I'll punch you." Said Kakashi. The next day Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba and Akumaru and Shikamaru were by the gates of Konoha ready to leave. "Hey you guys wait up!" Yelled Sakura. "Ah Sakura." Said Kakashi. Running behind her was Sai. "Sai." Said Kiba. Sakura and Sai came to a stop and they looked at everyone. "Kakashi-sensei we can't let you and Naruto go alone to look for y/n! Y/n is my teammate too!" Yelled Sakura. "And mines." Said Sai. "Now hold on! Sai can't come!" Whined Naruto. "Tsk. Yes I can." Said Sai. "Sai is apart of Team 7. He can come." Naruto sulked and Sakura punched him in the head. "Cha! Why do you always have to go around acting like such an asshole Naruto!!" Naruto held his head. "Sorry Sakura!" He whined. "Alright alright. We don't have all day yah know." Said Kakashi walking off. "Huh, right!!" Sakura ran off. Pretty soon Sai and Kiba and Akumaru ran off too. "What a drag." Shikamaru ran off next. "Keep up Hinata! Naruto!" Yelled Kiba. Hinata looked at Naruto and blushed a little. "Ready Naruto?" She asked. "Of course Hinata!" The two ran off towards the leaving team. "Don't you worry y/n. I'm coming."