Tortures

Naruto

You were tied with chains in a room. You growled lowly. Looking up you saw a man dressed in a cape and a mask covered his face. "So you've finally opened your eyes." Said the man in a deep voice. "What do you want from me!?" You yelled. "Shhh. Don't speak." The man raised his hand and walked forward. He lifted your shirt and saw a seal. "Hm...so you're the one that possess the 12 tailed beast huh? Himaru? Hm...looking at the seal, it diffintely is the tailed beast." You growled and began to move. "Don't you come any closer!" The man laughed like a maniac and touched the seal. "You are so precious." He whispered. The man then performed a badass jutsu. "Lightning Style! Lightning Thread!" He took the jutsu and began to whip you on your stomach where the seal was. "Now... you'll tell me all the secrets of Konohagakure. Or suffer the consequences." Said the man. "Never!" You hissed. He chuckled and continued to whip you with lightning.

Sasuke

You lay on a metal bed tied with chains. Opening your eyes you barely saw anything. The placed looked blurry. When your eyes adjusted to your surroundings you saw a woman. She wore a cape and a mask covered her face. "It's been 4 days since you've been out." Said the woman. You growled at her and she only rolled her eyes. "Let me go!" You yelled. She laughed and whispered, "I'll have to play with you first shouldn't I?" (Take note this is sexual). The woman undressed you. "You should be very hot." Like that she swiftly took off your undergarments. "I'd like to see you wet." She abused your privates and you felt very uncomfortable. "Ah! S-stop it please!" The woman chuckled deeply. "Hahaha~ yes~ you want me to stop. You're pleading~" although you still yelled for the lady to stop, she just increased the pressure. "Give me the secrets to the Village in The Leaf!" Yelled the woman. "Never!" You screamed. "Fine then." You never felt so abused like this in your entire life.

Neji

You lay on a soft bed tied by very firm vines. You opened your eyes and gasped looking at your surroundings. You were in a hideout filled with leaves, vines, flowers and crystal​. "I hope you are enjoying what you're looking at now, because you may not see anything again after I'm done with you." Said a man out of nowhere. "P-please. L-let me g-go. I did n-nothing wrong. P-please!" The man laughed loudly. "Useless." He muttered. The man walked over to you and stroked your long h/c hair. "Your hair. Do you like it?" He asked. "Y-yes." You whispered. "Hm. Your eyes. Do you like them?" The man asked with a sinister smirk. "More than anything!" You yelled. "Oh my." The man took a kunai and cut a bit of your hair. "Oh no! St-stop!" You yelled. The man laughed and cut near your eyes. "I'll stop there. But your hair won't." The man continued to cut your hair until it became shoulder length. "Hm. If you give me the all the secret hidden Jutsus to the leaf village, I'll let you go." "A-and if I don't?" The man paused and laughed. "If you don't, I'll investigate your body." You growled. "Jutsu o-or no jutsu! No way!" The man opened your shirt and smirked, "that can be arranged."

Gaara

You woke up feeling drowsy and checked out your surroundings. You were in a cave and chained to your legs and arms. Your shirt was gone. You saw a woman walking your way with a giant smirk. "You are awake at last!" She yelled. You were silent and growling. "Oh~ you got a fire in your body or what!?" She yelled. "Tsk." The woman's​ eye twitched and she held her hands. "Ha. Feisty are we?" The woman licked, yes I said it, licked your stomach and then your neck. She spotted a curse mark. One from Orochimaru. "Oh wow. I'll use this then. Tell me where the secrets of Sunagakure and Konohagakure are or die." You growled. "More lives are more important than one." You growled even lower. "Alright then. Earth Style! Earth Fist Jutsu!" The woman's arm turned into rock and she began punching you over and over again on your cure mark and stomach. "You will tell me!!"