Prologue ~

Prologue

Hello everyone !!

.

.

I'm new here in writing but i have read so many books which have influenced me to convert my imagination into the words ... and it would be really appreciated if you would give me a little feedback.

.

So here are some facts about me and my story

.

# This story is completely based on my imagination which I would try my best to make interesting so that you guys would have fun reading.

.

# Well I'm not a professional in writing as this would be my first book ... So if there are some grammatical mistakes or some other mistakes please you can tell me and I would try my best to never repeat them.

.

# This would not be a single book...it is the series of 5 books based on the 5 mega billionaires known in all the world by name 'The 5 Inferno' so after completing this book I would write the next love story of other members.

.

# I wouldn't get a chance to update this book daily but I will update four chapters every week.

.

# Thank you so much if you have decided to read this book, you can join Angelina on her journey to become fearless and face the hardest core with kindness.

.

So let's begin this journey.

.

.

.

So this is the story about the Innocent Love taking place between the people who are totally opposite from each other, one is fire so the other is ice, as people say ... opposite attract ... So let's see how this theory works on the complete opposite people.....Angelina and Blaize !!

.

.

.

.

.

Angelina Hughes

A broken girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell. She's broken to no end and it seems like life has no point stopping anytime soon to alleviate some of her pain. All her life Angelina has only seen pain and heartbreak and as a product of that, she can't help but blame herself for the mistakes that even she hasn't committed. She's become the target of everyone's accusations and of her own. One might think, why though? Why would she burden herself with the mistakes of others, and the only simple and short answer to that question is her past. The past is the single one thing that has the power to shape your future... only if you let it, and Angelina falls victim to that. Her past again hasn't been great and when the past starts to catch up with her present and future, then all hell is about to break loose, especially if it's her dear mother' life whom she loves, was on stake.

.

.

.

Blaize William

At the mere age of 25, Blaize William already got a chance to see what Success tastes like. Dominating the world was perhaps written in his destiny because not only was he a successful businessman, but he was also the richest man that the world had ever seen. Him along with his other 4 members ruled the business world ruthlessly. The 5 Inferno lived up to their names as the leading and dominating force of the business empire. Every happiness that money could buy was easily something that Balize could buy in a snap of his fingers. And he led his lifestyle in the same style. Women kissed the ground he walked due to the money he possessed and the looks that were practically gifted by God himself. Blaize William was not a force to be reckoned with because he wasn't called Sniper for no reason, he could wipe you out without even having to do anything.

.

.

.

.

So how would blaize react when he would meet a girl whom he hates with his dear life , how would Angelina handle blaize with his angry nature, or they both already knew each other? both have the flaws and opposite nature, how would love make its place in their story, please continue to read and know how will their world split apart when they would meet each other !!

.

You can know what mistakes Angelina made which turned her life in the living hell and would blaize able to bring her soul back or will shatter her completely !!

.

.

______________________

"I-I-I - a-am s-sorry" She said biting her lip to control the tears which were on the verge of breaking from her eyes .

"Your Sorry Wouldn't Change Your Mistake" he yelled at her making her more flinched.

She winced at the word mistake "I-I will c-clean it, sir" she spoke in her little and broken voice.

"You better, before I clean you from this country" He threatened and threw his blesser at her face before turning to his office.

she silently took the blazzer which slipped to the floor and quietly went away with the soaked blesser in her hands and tears in her violet eyes.

_____________________

.

So here is the little promo for you guys and I can assure you that even I'm new in writing but I'll do my best to make this story more and more interesting

.

.

I hope you guys will read it and also like it ... It would be very appreciated if you can give me a little feedback.

.

.

Author~

~~~~~~