Book Five Chapter Thirty-four

Start from the beginning

"Imagine if they were both sick" I laugh.

"Shit" We both turn to look at Roxy, how the hell has she managed that? Her whole top soaked, she looks at him and takes it off.

"I will get a top" I get up to go upstairs, what the hell is she up to? Walking back down I hear the front door starting to open, my eyes watching as Roxy jumps on Jackson, oh fuck this isn't good. 

Alena stands there looking at them, pure shock on her face, then hurt so much hurt.

"Alena" Jackson pushes Roxy off him, I walk towards the door.

"Get her, fuck sake, I can't leave the girls" 

Nodding, I walk out, Alena is driving out the garden, getting in my car I follow her, watching I hope she hasn't drank too much. 

The car spun, going in circles and flipping, rolling down the hill. My heart stopping, how the hell could she survive that? Getting out my car, I run to her.

"Alena!" My screams loud, please say she is okay, getting closer I can see she is far from okay.

"Alena!" Why the hell am I screaming her name? 

Reaching her, she isn't moving, pulling the car door open, I pull her out, her body slumping and heavy laying her down I can't feel a pulse. 

No, not again, I can't do this again, my hands pumping against her chest, the tears forming in my eyes, fuck sake wake up please. I keep going screaming her name she is gone, she has gone. 

I feel so much grief, so much hurt, like I have lost someone I have had in my life the whole time, hurt like when Jackson was meant to be dead.

"Wake up Alena" My voice broken, the pain tearing me apart, how will I cope? I keep going, she can't go, she can't die. 

Her eyes opening her body jolting awake, I have never seen anyone wake like that, even last time she was out of it, just her heart started, yet this was like she forced herself to come back and wake up, the relief is unreal, and I am crying why am I crying?

"Alena" My voice quiets a I pull her towards my car, her car exploding, had I not followed, or if I wasn't there when this happened, she would be gone.

"How the hell did you survive that? We need to get you to the hospital" She shakes her head, she is crazy she should be dead, she was dead!

"No hospital" Her words quiet.

"Alena you stopped breathing, if I didn't follow, you would have been in that car, you died Alena, you're going to the hospital" I say it soft and quiet, I don't want to upset her.

"No, I am not, Marcus I am fine, I wasn't dead, I was breathing your just overreacting and I am not going home, take me to Georgina's please" She knows full well she stopped breathing, but I can't force her and drag her there, maybe Jackson will have more luck.

"Alena, think about it, do you really think he would do something like that with me sat in the same room?" She laughs, why does she find my statement so funny, maybe she really has done some damage?

"Sorry, did he not sit there and watch as you fucked me? Then you pass me onto him, and you watch while he fucked me? Or was that a dream?" Is she for real, she makes it sound so wrong now, pulling her up I help her to the car.

"Not that, I mean cheat, do you think he is so thick to try cheat on you with me there? Do you think I would let him?"

She seems to be seeing sense finally, at last.

"I don't think you would, no, but honestly, if you walked in on your partner like that, what would you think?" Nodding, I understand that, and she reacted just how Jackson did last night when she had that nightmare.